Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Too Many [English] PSO2 Wikis out there...

I am finding a lot of people making their own [English] PSO2 wikis. How about we come together and build just one?

From what I know there is
    The Arkive
    My wiki
    Docspreadsheet one
    and pso2pedia (not ran by psupedia, but some dumb people that ripped their style.)

Is there anymore then that?

It would be pretty nifty if all of that information could come together on the #1 PSO site... you know, where everyone already gathers for discussion.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    It would be pretty nifty if all of that information could come together on the #1 PSO site... you know, where everyone already gathers for discussion.
    The Arkive?

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    The Arkive?
    I'm assuming sarcasm, but to be clear: PSO-World. It comes up as #2 if you google "Phantasy Star Online." It had item and guide databases for PSO, PSU, PS0 (I think?)... but absolutely nothing on PSO2. It's been discussed before, but if we had an information database here that'd be great.
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by Slidikins View Post
    I'm assuming sarcasm, but to be clear: PSO-World. It comes up as #2 if you google "Phantasy Star Online." It had item and guide databases for PSO, PSU, PS0 (I think?)... but absolutely nothing on PSO2. It's been discussed before, but if we had an information database here that'd be great.
    psupedia was better for psu and psp2pedia or whatever it was called was better for psp2.

The Arkive will be better for pso2 no matter what.

I didn't know there was one. The only kind of wiki I see linked around here is the JP wiki.

Quote Originally Posted by Mystil View Post
    I didn't know there was one. The only kind of wiki I see linked around here is the JP wiki.
    So you never saw one of my post? Cause there is one my sig.

I really wonder why they're working so hard to create wikis that aren't even up to date whereas this awesome Google Doc works since the OBT and is just easy to surf through and up to date: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...M1UtbUE&gid=27

This is just the best PSO2 wiki ever.

Quote Originally Posted by Natsuma View Post
    I really wonder why they're working so hard to create wikis that aren't even up to date whereas this awesome Google Doc works since the OBT and is just easy to surf through and up to date: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...M1UtbUE&gid=27

This is just the best PSO2 wiki ever.
    Yeah...except that one isn't up to date either. ._.