Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

That'll be Marvelous! Hoping to see at least 10 participants before subclasses hit the scene and make this even breezier. lol
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Here as promised, our result for clearing hard naberius TA.
    Members were:
    Ranger, 40, 40 and 31.
    Force, 39.

We're quite lacking in firepower since most of our meseta went into buying costumes. So other than +10 a 4* weapon, we hardly got any equip with decent weapon affix xD

Spoiler!

Once again I thank you for the video, it greatly helped us in doing this right. We tried exploring the 2nd and 3rd TA but still clueless xD

Any videos of the other two? Tried running the desert one, got lost lol

Saw the interrupt time for a player on it, he completed it in like 8 minutes where as we were 23 minutes in and still in the first area (first attempt) xD

I still needa do the first one too, would like to regularly start clearing the CO for em, 80k meseta would be nice if u can do it daily (?)

Anyone on ship 9 who is down let me know-

DarkEternal

Quote Originally Posted by Eternal255 View Post
    Anyone on ship 9 who is down let me know-
    You know I'm up for it, and my Techer just hit 40~
    How can I possibly put a new idea into your heads, if I do not first remove your delusions?

Quote Originally Posted by soniczx View Post
    Here as promised, our result for clearing hard naberius TA.
    Members were:
    Ranger, 40, 40 and 31.
    Force, 39.

We're quite lacking in firepower since most of our meseta went into buying costumes. So other than +10 a 4* weapon, we hardly got any equip with decent weapon affix xD

Spoiler!

Once again I thank you for the video, it greatly helped us in doing this right. We tried exploring the 2nd and 3rd TA but still clueless xD
    Verrrry niiiice! haha! And it was first time too? Aagh! This feels good to look at, damnit! >< Thanks for posting, dude! SUCCESS!! WHO'S NEXT?!?! lol
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Im up for a run im on Ship 2

Ingame: Yuri

It's amazing for a so pro-claimed good player English retard that holding kanji password host game knowing I am doing daily taco at that time.

The funny thing that I hold still WR day 1 TA map. So much faith for believing Englishtards.

Yes, I'm pretty sure you hold all the TA records. Please grace us with your awesomeness, HnS.

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Yes, I'm pretty sure you hold all the TA records. Please grace us with your awesomeness, HnS.
    Why shall I show my awesomeness to you when you hold a crush and showing what kind limit you are during Nova gaming, TD2/TD3 limit and ofcourse taco sabotage.

That goes saying without information you are not a slight competent gamer. PSNOVA surprise patch 1.01 giving Japanese TA comeback chance cause of me holding 難:★ラストデート TA WR. But instead I am holding day 1 1.01 TA WR no practice run?

Btw those thing don't slighty applied to you too.
    Last edited by ChocoboRRR; Jan 17, 2015 at 07:57 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ChocoboRRR View Post
    It's amazing for a so pro-claimed good player English retard that holding kanji password host game knowing I am doing daily taco at that time.

The funny thing that I hold still WR day 1 TA map. So much faith for believing Englishtards.
    You've made your point but this thread's approaching three years old. Requesting lock.

<.<