Page 35 of 35 FirstFirst ... 2532333435

Quote Originally Posted by Zorafim View Post
    I remember not being able to get any meseta at all from lv1-15, because of how much more expensive monomates were compared to what I was selling. If they were cut even further... Well, I'm glad I ran out of 1-15 classes.
    they didnt cut it, they RAISED it

No, they cut it.

Go find a one star item and have a look yourself.

They said they'd raise 1* values.

But apparently by "raise" they meant "cut."

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    I'm kinda kicking myself for putting any hope into getting a free reset when they added new skills. I know, 10 more SP from new level cap, but still.
    I was hoping the same thing but we didn't get any mag resets when they changed the way mags worked so I got the feeling this would happen even though I hoped it wouldn't.
    Last edited by Mike; Oct 10, 2012 at 07:16 PM. Reason: Missing E

Well, they didn't rearrange the trees, they just added onto them...while massively shifting what is defined as an optimum build. Due to the strength of enemies in VH and the new types, I'm inclined to say a reset would have been in order to keep players performing their best, but we all know that they could just make us want to buy them instead.

In VH I expect players that kept a previously optimum build will now be at a slight disadvantage. But, then, that's why I never spend all my SP - I had a feeling this was coming. So I've got a handful of SP, like 3-15 or so, in every class that I can throw around however I want.

uhhh so like vh mode is still ridiculously normal/easy?... if memory serves i remember mobs used to gain like double msp aspd in psp2. this disappointment along with the economy change is too much for me, i think i may just give up on this game

Well, at least the datamine team says that there is another client for 5 Sp.
    so you will get 15 more Sp for the new skills.

"ARIKAー戦隊, 参上!!" (click it!)
    Arika     @US server | Arika-chan @JP server

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    I was hoping the same thing but we didn't get any mag resets when they changed the way mags worked so I got the feeling this would happen even though I hoped it wouldn't.
    I haven't looked at the new skills, but I haven't maxed my trees aside from Force. I don't think any of the new skills on that tree warrants a respec. The new skill points should take care of that anyway. Some of the new Hunter / Fighter skills do look very interesting though.

@Arika: Thank goodness for small mercies. Though the CO to unlock that will probably be 5 x each of the new rare bosses or something. orz

For people that has been QQ-ing about 10s being non trade-able, and 11 Level Disc not trade-able. I am okay with this.

But QQ-ing about pay to win?, sorry i don't see any reasons about this being Pay to win. because i'm very thankful for those player making these good equipment.

I farm in Floating Island, and earned about 600k Meseta per day. And i buy it with my hard earned meseta, does that imply that i pay to win?

Most people mention pay to win is about people paying "Real Money" to get godlike equipment to win.

I earn Meseta to get equipment is because that i face the fact that i have incredible bad luck with these equipment ability adding, and grinding.(i tried adding Vol-Soul and Power III to my weapon, and it took me 20+ times. And how much does that cost me? more than 1 million. i can't give a clear number, all i can remember is, i spend 3 days tried to work on this 8* weapon. Talk about 22k meseta per adding ability.

If i spend more than 1 million, how about i just buy them directly instead?

This game just become harder for you all and me. Why can't people understand? the game does not become easier for newbies and harder for old player. The overall game play is harder due to less meseta earned.

Let's say that you're a new player, just having a single character with level 40. Trying to Make a 8* weapon for yourself.
    Previous Version.
    Let's says you have a character level 40, farming Floating Island.
    One Run Takes 2 Hours, and earned about 100k meseta.
    1.Weapon refine cost 6~8k(per try)
    2.Weapon Ability Add cost 22k(per try)
    3.Weapon Grind Attribute cost 4k(per try)

You spend 2 hours in game just to be able to do the following. Only able to choose 1.
    1.Weapon refine, 12 times? is that 100% success rate? please remember that
    2.Weapon Ability, 4 try? not to mention that you have to add the slot first, if it doesn't have slot.
    3.Weapon Grind Attribute cost, 25 try?

Above doesn't even add the weapon cost that either you buy or you farm for weapon attribute or weapon ability.
    Version Now.
    Let's says you have a character level 40, farming Floating Island.
    One Run Takes 2 Hours, and earned about 20k meseta.
    1.Weapon refine cost 4.5k(per try)
    2.Weapon Ability Add cost 12.6k(per try)
    3.Weapon Grind Attribute cost 4.5k(per try)

You spend 2 hours in game just to be able to do the following. Only able to choose 1.
    1.Weapon refine, 4 times? is that 100% success rate? please remember that
    2.Weapon Ability, 1 try? not to mention that you have to add the slot first, if it doesn't have slot.
    3.Weapon Grind Attribute cost, 4 try?

Same as above, it still doesn't add the weapon cost that either you buy or you farm for weapon attribute or weapon ability.
    For people that mentioning about they could earn more than 20k Meseta, please look at your spending on HP recover item, revive, and Buff drinks, and feed Mag. Oh wait, if you're FO/TE, you save more on potions.

Either you're going to complain about Pay2Win issue, it's still exist, you even can be one of them, just pay for +50% EXP and +50% rare drop. It's still Pay2Win. The Point doesn't change at all even if this patch apply. Those rich player doesn't care about game being harder, because they can spend the money that you can't spend. So the situation doesn't even change.

theres no pay to win, only pay to look like youre winning.

huge diference.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.