Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Land of OZ I think? ... or did that tornado take me elsewhere?

Default Can anyone post new double sabers?

Seems the find thread is so dead no one has answered me on there .. Has anyone found any new double sabers? I see Stag is a 10* with insane dmg <3 it. And it drops from a gulf! So vh forest is good. my team said it had bad rares? Um ok? lol

I see that there is new 7*+ rares that out do 9* rares. anyways any one have any new double sabers?
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Your name is DoubleCannon, but you're a J-Sword master, looking for DSabers.

Not adding up...

To derail this topic some more, does anyone know where does Mehrennenka double saber drop? I've looked through the VH drop lists yesterday, and didn't find it there, so I'm gonna guess it's a Big Varder drop, a very rare drop from one of the rare enemies, or an item from the upcoming three VH areas that they put in the game prematurely again. So, anyone?

All I care about is Absolute Blade. I will cease to exist until I have that, whenever it's available. o_o

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/show...&postcount=415

Not sure if that screenshot is fully legit, but if it is...that would be a hell of a hunt.

Also, you can always check this table:
    http://pso2.swiki.jp/index.php?%E3%8...83%90%E3%83%BC

The only ones dsabers I know about by first hand are the Stag (which I'm pretty sure I got it from a Fongulf and not a Gulf, since last ones still drop brooms....) and ラムダフェイルノート (I saw someone with one yesterday).
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Quote Originally Posted by Angelo View Post
    Your name is DoubleCannon, but you're a J-Sword master, looking for DSabers.

Not adding up...
    its old and ive been lazy to change it.. thats back in pso 1 days. this account is 2010 but i had 2006 or earlier 2004 i think and i just kept most stuff the same, I used the TJS and woop butt with it so I was a master of the J-sword!

anyways, so no one find anything new other than stag? I want to see the demo comet specs

^ lmao as if i just post and u show me demo comet haha. Sweet =D I will have to do a record check to see if that shows up
    Last edited by DoubleCannon; Oct 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM.
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Wow, the stats on the new weapons are just insane. Seriously Sega, subjobs are broken enough, this game does not need to be any more of a pushover...

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Wow, the stats on the new weapons are just insane. Seriously Sega, subjobs are broken enough, this game does not need to be any more of a pushover...
    lol like demo comet over 600+ S-atk add vol soul, power III and whatever else.. yep doing it haha
    The Creator of Syncesta!

Technically...10*s have an ending 190% modifier (as far as I've tried to grind mines...), so yeah...Demo Comet will pretty much reach 609-610 Satk without affixes at +10.

But I warn you...grinding 10*s is much more annoying than 9*s...considering bs like you can fail a +2 grind and return to +1 pretty easily.
    Last edited by Crysteon; Oct 12, 2012 at 10:36 AM.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

You know with 10* being so stong.. what are 11-15* gonna be like... sakai may want to add super ultimate mode.. hey that doesnt sound half bad. super ultimate! love it haha
    The Creator of Syncesta!