Default Lillipa Time Attack tutor. video -- What if?

x-x;; It's finally here. Wait, it's only been like 15 days..

What if I turned this thread into a guide, how would you rate it from 1(lowest) to 10(highest).

Well, regardless I.. can't think of any ways around this to stay afloat in General Discussion for a good 3 days.. lol

Anyway.... be back later to edit more info. x-x!

Let us know how or if this has helped any of ye newcomers improve your experience! And as usual, throw a screenie of your new time! With subclasses out, this can be even easier now!

Go! Go! Stop hiding from Time Attack! Get in there and make your time! (And money.. <_< lol)
    Need a change of pace? Need pocket change? Learn a Time Attack here!
    Naberius - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2lkQuqfF36A
    Lillipa - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRVD8FCO-2M

Wow thanks for this. o:
    I'd give this a 10 I suppose, only because I'm naive as to what is inaccurate and what isn't.
    But thanks. I know a few who will appreciate this.

YEAH, and if you ask me, not being able to shoot through the pods is mega annoying .afkgj4985twhrg

I will never stop complaining about this. It was like a great technique that had to be pulled off well to be used anyway.

They patched that? Wow that is disappointing.
    Nice video tho, tacos are great for meseta.

As a side note, Zan and Rafoie correctly aimed in TPS view can hit the explosive barrels through the barriers.

Also, the video isn't very clear when it comes to 2-player instructions...

+^_^+ about time, absolutely no one i ask wants to help, they say they will, then i never here from them+^_^+ the Naberius video helped me a lot for at least building random parties and getting orders done+^_^+
    also, you videos are fun to watch, no boring drizzle like so many other Tuts out there+^_^+

+^_^+ i spy Soubby!!! <3
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Oct 15, 2012 at 01:11 AM.

GJ, i had to watch a fue time to keep track of who should be where, what and when ha, maybe you could do a video where you just run though completely, rather than chopping all the time, but i understand the inconvenience it would be huehuehe

when I actually pick up TA, ill more than happy help record a perspective!

again thaNKS for the effort!

(also, you should have used music track one, from the preview video, for track two in this video! ><)

Random stuff:

For the first two desert switches, I noticed you used TPS Aim to get them. This isn't actually required, and you can lock-on to both switches from extremely far away. I'd also like to add I believe you can just use Charged Razan > Uncharged Sazan too. We used Charged Grants > Uncharged Sazan in our 7:4x runs, but we haven't really experimented with Wind too much.

For the switch at B4, I find it much easier to get it while still on the bridge rather than taking the ramp down. This will allow the player at B4 to assist with the Gilnas too (although in an efficient game, the Gilnas will die instantly to 3 Players), or at least get to the next room a little faster.

For the last room in Desert, it's very helpful for the team to be split into two groups. After the second spawn (with the Sparguns), there are two spawns on opposite sides of the crater.

Generally, we do it like this:

2 Attack the Spardan As. One player moves off into the distance, the other waits for the Sparguns.
    One player kills all the Sparguns (Rafoie or Gigrants), then assists to their right.
    The two who kill the Spardan As should split.

I also find unlocking the bombs here adds time rather than saves it, so I'd like to call it "Very Optional" which makes no sense, but it depends on the team running it, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by Rien View Post
    Also, the video isn't very clear when it comes to 2-player instructions...
    Rough 2-Player Guide

Spoiler!