Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Seriously, I've never had the problems you guys are talking about. Then again, I never actually join a party itself, only multiparties. I don't see any point in joining a party if you can't actually speak Japanese anyway - what's the point? If you just join the multiparty you can still play with the added benefit of not being able to be kicked by some randomly belligerent yahoo.

Side note, I've found that players in PSO2 are generally pretty nice, both EN and JP. I think the fact that it's all cooperative helps that. I get the same thing in Guild Wars 2 - surprisingly relaxed atmosphere, not too many dickheads to deal with. Refreshing change of pace from all the bullshit I get to deal with in, say, League of Legends (hogawd!).

Aaaaaand...that's why I dont join randoms and stick to Team-only parties or just solo the shit out of the game.

But honestly, I havent crossed any japanese dickhead so far...some of them are pretty well organized and competent players. It's not like all of them are good players...some of them are just terrible. Gaijns are not any better than them in any possible way, which is sad, lol.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

Not going on block 10
    Not joining as another party
    Not locking your own room
    Not sticking with the group and keeping your mouth shut with the exceptions to say "thanks" and "I'm dead plz help"
    PSO2 Karai

Quote Originally Posted by Shirokami View Post
    Never was bothered by a japanese, actually I was warmly welcomed into their grind party (Had to go to a different block because there was no one to play at 20) They even attempted to communicate with me! Perhaps I was lucky?
    I played ff11, plenty of that. Regardless of nationality, there are always good people, and absolute assholes. It's just how life is now.
    I enjoy a good game with good sportsman, the trolls are doing nobody any favors and would just as easily amuse themselves by picking a fight with a landmine.