Default Phantasy Star Portable 2 is no longer available via PSN

As the title states. However this time around it's a bit different.

Phantasy Star Portable 2 has been completely removed from PSN and will no longer show up for those that have purchased the game from the Downloads menu.

I'm not certain how long ago it has been this way, but a quick search dates back as far as February of this year. For those that have bought it off of PSN and planned on downloading the game again, will need to get a physical copy as it is no longer available through PSN and it's services.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

I'm not sure what you're doing wrong here, the game still appears in my download list. Are you trying to download it onto a PS Vita?

Quote Originally Posted by jerbearxi View Post
    I'm not sure what you're doing wrong here, the game still appears in my download list. Are you trying to download it onto a PS Vita?
    It's there? I was looking through the list of downloads on my PS3 and it no longer shows up on my list.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    It's there? I was looking through the list of downloads on my PS3 and it no longer shows up on my list.
    Yeah. I mean it took a few seconds to load because it was like 445 on my download list.

Odd, I had looked at the date I purchased it and there was nothing between the time I downloaded the PSP2 demo and the time bought a game on the PS3.

Edit: I'm able to find it on my PSP. Well, I'll rescind my statement and politely ask a mod to lock and/or delete the thread as it was a minor mistake on my part.
    Last edited by blace; Oct 24, 2012 at 02:37 AM.