Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
    The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowDragon28 View Post
    Without any indicators of what is meant as sarcasm or a joke, it's not clear to me when something is meant as a joke/sarcasm.

I would not "complain" if I saw the person's being IMO, a bit too nit-picky, include positive comments along with their nitpicks.
    It was a story about tentacle monsters...

THAT I SAID WAS CANON.

Oh my god.

LOOOOOOOL...

You've just revealed that you're so dense, that I don't even have to-

Yeah...

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Way to go and insult me. I'm not dense. So calling me that was uneccessary dude.

I never played PSO Ep III, and you didn't indicate you were joking, such as a " " or " " " *sarcasm* "

Aaaanyways. Enough with the verbal attacks now. Let's get back on fucking topic:

IMO
    1) Ruins looks great, and the enemies look wicked bad ass
    2) I happy that the game is finally we'll be getting a shop to trade in photon drops. Hopefull more items, and maybe mag devices and other very useful items get added to it in the future.
    3) I hope players do get at least 5 or 10 Ex-Cubes for each "lvl" reached after capping lvl 50.
    4) I wonder if well get 11 star and 12 star weapons and units dropping from enemies in ruins.
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Oct 27, 2012 at 01:44 AM.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Way to go and insult me. I'm not dense. So calling me that was uneccessary dude.

I never played PSO Ep III, and you didn't indicate you were joking, such as a " " or " " " *sarcasm* "

Aaaanyways. Enough with the verbal attacks now. Let's get back on fucking topic:

IMO
    1) Ruins looks great, and the enemies look wicked bad ass
    2) I happy that the game is finally we'll be getting a shop to trade in photon drops. Hopefull more items, and maybe mag devices and other very useful items get added to it in the future.
    3) I hope players do get at least 5 or 10 Ex-Cubes for each "lvl" reached after capping lvl 50.
    4) I wonder if well get 11 star and 12 star weapons and units dropping from enemies in ruins.
    I'm sorry you find "dense" so terribly insulting, maybe rude, but I've called people way worse. And it's a pretty common male trait. Also I'm sorry that it had to be more obvious than me saying ridiculous things for you to be able to tell that was a random joke story.

Yeah. Whatever. Moving on.

The new boss looks pretty awesome, kind of like Gamera on steriods. I do really like the look of the ruins area at night. The mini obelisks seem to be one source for the pods that get implated in monsters "boosting" them.
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."

Without any indicators of what is meant as sarcasm or a joke, it's not clear to me when something is meant as a joke/sarcasm.

I would not "complain" if I saw the person's being IMO, a bit too nit-picky, include positive comments along with their nitpicks.
    I think that comes down to just a familiarity with the person's subtler wording habits. I could tell he was joking or just adding his two cents.

Out of curiosity, what's your stance with my positivity/negativity?

Destructive by nature. Link1275's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BIG OLAF View Post
    "Arkz" does not equal "ARKS". That is all.
    They may change the spelling in the international release. It is also possible that if it is the PSO Ep III Arks, then they may have changed their name over the years as well as what they do(eg went from fighting the government to fighting for the government).

I do wish that there was a few more Halloween decorations around the central hub lobby, such as spooky trees, wiggling gravestones, and transparent ghosts floating around in the air like in PSU's Halloween lobby.

I speculate that the scaled down decorations are due to not wanting to burden players with "low-end" PC's running the game, since more, large decorations would present more models to have to load. But what's there is pretty cool. I really wish that they would of had the Halloween Rappies drop jack-o-lantern pumpkin boxes that when after pick up and "using" one it opened and would give you a random mag evolution device, similar to the original PSO jack-o-lanterns had mag-cells.
    But this is just me being overly nostaglic for PSO lol.

The "Treat Or Treat" quest is pretty cool. Interupt Events seem happen alot more frequently in it, and the code protection for the Cake Shop is fun, (but a really tough challenge to protect more than 2 boxes when solo).
    Last edited by ShadowDragon28; Oct 27, 2012 at 03:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Link1275 View Post
    They may change the spelling in the international release. It is also possible that if it is the PSO Ep III Arks, then they may have changed their name over the years as well as what they do(eg went from fighting the government to fighting for the government).
    Confirmed by sakai.

Not the same arkz/arks

Also our "A.R.K.S" stands for something... I think it was something engrishy and silly sounding though.

Awesome Rock Killa from Space...

No...

Alien Rescue or Kill Squad(Probably close)

Can't remember.

Quote Originally Posted by Mike View Post
    You get multiple cubes. Sega doesn't say how many exactly but they do say you do get more than one.
    omg that'd be awesome. gonna spend all of mine on the 250% rdr items xD

maybe ill actually be able to find something i can use!! grrr

also, really wish i could run standard pixels for ruins, my god that looks awesome D:

fuck you nvidia! >.<

and im one of those guys who got lvl 40 in a few days or so, but im still only lvl 46

46 to 47 is 3.5 million, ive got about another 1.1 million to go...

So i'd say it should at least take a week or two for the more hardcore players to get their first set of excubes, and as little as one month for average players, up to two months for casual players. I think this is what they intended to happen, especially considering the exp rate prior to the nerf for lvls 40+. They never intended for us to gain so much exp so quickly. Now theyre just making it so that obtaining extra exp is useful.

I guess I approve of this. I mentioned before that i liked PSO1's method of high exp requirements passed lvl 150, but the need to be passed 150 was little as you could explore all areas easily at that level. Getting passed that was just an added bonus to farming items. This is something similar only we are given all of our stats and SP at lvl 50, yet we can still "level" afterwards.
    Last edited by Eternal255; Oct 29, 2012 at 12:14 PM.

Do you guys think they're going to release the L&K14 Combat or Guld Milla in this next patch? :O

Mechguns need more 10* xd

Although Guld Milla shouldn't be 10* material IMO, but rather the original 12*