Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

It's been worked out to be utterly useless. It should really be up to +50%, or give flat bonuses to all buffs (e.g. exactly 100 points, which would benefit low stats very well, which for 10 SP it damn well better be that good for SOMETHING)

edit: Territory boost being a passive skill is a big want of mine too. That shouldn't require an activation period, or if it has to keep it just make it a stance-style 10 minute boost.
    Last edited by gigawuts; Nov 1, 2012 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Spellbinder View Post
    Could you run that by me again? I'm not sure I understand where those numbers are coming from. (and can't seem to find the formulas for how shifta's effect is calculated).

Edit: Found one of my old posts about shifta, but could you still elaborate a bit on that example if you'd be so kind?
    I used the premise that Shifta would normally give 100 T-Atk to this person
    But with Shifta Advance maxed, it would give 110 instead
    Known as Niem on Ship 2.
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Z-0 View Post
    Here is what I think they should be doing:

- Increase the power of the Shifta and Deband Advances. At this point, they're pretty much useless. Rather than increase the power of S/D itself by 10%, make S/D boost stats by 10% more.
    - Make Territory Burst a Passive Skill, with larger range increases as the level goes up. Barring that, they should make it act like the HU / FI stances, with larger range increases at higher levels.
    - Wands should have forward movement, and also swing faster.
    - Wands should cast techs slightly faster. Right now, they feel extremely stiff and slow.
    - PP Convert should be able to be active for much longer, while nerfing the PP restoration itself (level 10 gives 100PP in 3 seconds).

To be fair though, all boosting their skills is going to do is make FO better as well... they'll probably just boost Wands as a whole.
    As much as I would love this, I also have to say a lot of those would be necessary.

- Wands should cast techs slightly faster. Right now, they feel extremely stiff and slow.
    Eh. If wands did more melee damage and casted techs faster than rods, I'd have a hard time deciding which would be better for dps. I mean, the force classes are a burst damage class after all.

- PP Convert should be able to be active for much longer, while nerfing the PP restoration itself (level 10 gives 100PP in 3 seconds).
    PP convert does wonders when placed in the hands of a fighter main, among other classes. I don't think it really needs a buff, and if the techer improves the use of the skill will improve as well.

The rest I think are an improvement techers really need.
    Last edited by Coatl; Nov 1, 2012 at 11:41 PM.

http://ryuhiroshi.funpic.de/pso2/ski...dqrKidI2FS0000
    Thats my new current plan since i have tried all techs other than the ones that drop from rare bosses x-x, also would someone mind telling me what lv lightning techs drop in pp cost and by how much?

also on the subject of techer buffs from the little experience i have had (playing a irl friends for 20mins) the only thing they need to buff is wand attack speed.

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenFalcon View Post
    I used the premise that Shifta would normally give 100 T-Atk to this person
    But with Shifta Advance maxed, it would give 110 instead
    Depends on the player's stats I suppose, but I can give a quick example while no one's paying attention here at the office.

Base T-ATK: 1000 (easy figure)
    Base T-ATK + Shifta(Lv14): 1000 x 1.193 = 1193 T-ATK

*Shifta Advance (unfortunately) is not additive, but multiplicative.
    *Shifta(Lv14) + Shifta Advance(Lv10) = .193 x 1.10 = .2123

So if you have maxed Shifta Advance with Shifta you get this:

Base T-ATK: 1000
    Base T-ATK + Shifta(Lv14) + Shifta Advance(Lv10) = 1000 x 1.2123 = 1212

So you get an extra 20 T-ATK, or an extra +2% in Shifta's strength depending on how you look at it. Definitely not worth 10 points.

What I'm probably going to do is max one element + Weak Hit Advance with three techer trees, which PP restorate being close to maxed in the case of Wind and Dark.
    Last edited by D-Inferno; Nov 2, 2012 at 03:37 PM.

Unless Shifta/Deband Advance increase the buff duration and/or see a much bigger increase, buff range increase becomes a passive skill, and Element Weak Hit becomes worth sacrificing everything else to make good use of it, Techer sucks and is only for the PP regen.