Page 28 of 28 FirstFirst ... 1825262728

Quote Originally Posted by Keii View Post
    It's not that finding parties in the game is difficult, it's the fact, that people don't really want to party with randoms for TAs. Taking in a random person and risking to fail the run because he/she doesn't know what you're supposed to do is the reason imo.
    Not only that, some people are also just not interested in doing TAs.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Quote Originally Posted by Agitated_AT View Post
    It goes without saying that they've probably allowed soloing because many people cant find a party. So the problem isn't solo possibilities, the flaw lies within the game for making finding parties difficult. Again some of you guys just seem to want to ignore the fact that PSO2's core is a mess. There would be no complaints about this change if it wasnt so difficult to many
    Quote Originally Posted by Keii View Post
    It's not that finding parties in the game is difficult, it's the fact, that people don't really want to party with randoms for TAs. Taking in a random person and risking to fail the run because he/she doesn't know what you're supposed to do is the reason imo.
    It couldn't be a mix of both? Finding parties in PSO2 is difficult, because there are too many lobbies that can't hold enough people to suit everyone's needs. TA also requires some experience, which randoms often lack..

^ randoms often lack experience because few will run with them!! it was only after pestering Piranha for a couple weeks to teach me the runs that i was able to start adding people to my FL to do runs with, before that, most of my whispers went un-heeded+^_^+ just gonna say, if you find someone who's interested in doing TAs, but doesn't know how, teach them!! it results in one less inexperienced random+^_^+ if my life wasn't so busy, I'd try and start up a TA Team dedicated to teaching TAs to as many people as possible+^_^+

I have no problem teaching people how to TA. I mean, we all had to get taught at one point.
    Just pass on the knowledge until everyone has lost their TA-phobia!

Quote Originally Posted by Coatl View Post
    I have no problem teaching people how to TA. I mean, we all had to get taught at one point.
    Just pass on the knowledge until everyone has lost their TA-phobia!
    Taught? More like run it 10 times to get everything right. :(

I think a lot of players don't realize that, at the very least, the Normal mode TA client orders are fairly easy to duo (at least, Naberius and Lilipa, my usual duo partner and I haven't gotten around tolearning Amduscia yet) once you know the course. Assuming you're reasonably strong, the Hard ones are very duo-able, too. There seems to be a certain amount of "I can't find four people, so I just won't do it." mentality.

You don't really need four players to time attack, though V.Hard probably will require four for many players who just aren't strong enough to kill the bosses quickly in V.Hard.
    Ship 2:
    Katarin: GUmarl. Lethal precision with a whimsical streak
    "Save the day and look good doing it. That's what this job is all about!"

Alessandra: FInewearl. A hyperkinetic, photon-fueled mayhem machine.
    "Oho! I actually felt that! You must be pretty strong!."

Out of all the TA's, it's naberius that's the most complex to explain.

How to TA:
    Lillipa: Trigger all switches from as far as possible. If you have 4 players, in area 2 hold down green & blue buttons without jumping/walking off/etc., look for 2 new switches on ramp south of green button. Take catapult at top of same ramp.
    Amduscia: Don't kill anything but darkers. With 3+ players, after triggering the yellow barrier stay on the buttons and have player #3 take catapult. Do that stuff that's behind the wall, take new catapult later on before a code attack to skip half the map.

Whammo.