Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSO2 Premium???

Hybrid View

Default PSO2 Premium???

Ok so i just got the game about a week ago and ive noticed alot of the things that non paying players are unable to do that need AC or premium. I'm honestly not really 100% sure what either are and i was wondering if anyone could explain to me exactly what it is and if i should get it (real money is not a very big issue at the moment).

Username is o S E N S E I o by the way and I'm on ship 2 hit me up if you'd like

Premium includes... (off the top of my head)

You earn more FUN points
    My Shop
    My Room
    Trading
    More Bank Storage Space

However the game is still quite playable without it as there is a chance for 3 day my room and my shop tickets from the FUN scratch. I believe that covers it all anyone is free to correct me if I have missed anything. If I recall premium is available in 30, 60 and 90 day increments. However if you do get AC I highly recomend the Inventory expansion, ie expanding the inventory on your character as they are perminant unlocks and having a 100 slot inventory vs. a 50 slot is very nice.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Skye-Fox713 View Post
    Premium includes... (off the top of my head)

You earn more FUN points
    My Shop
    My Room
    Trading
    More Bank Storage Space

However the game is still quite playable without it as there is a chance for 3 day my room and my shop tickets from the FUN scratch. I believe that covers it all anyone is free to correct me if I have missed anything. If I recall premium is available in 30, 60 and 90 day increments. However if you do get AC I highly recomend the Inventory expansion, ie expanding the inventory on your character as they are perminant unlocks and having a 100 slot inventory vs. a 50 slot is very nice.
    Basically it. In the future, SEGA is planning to add more things for premium users in the future update though. Also, highly recommend getting mags and saving AC for adding skill trees. This is highly necessary if you plan on playing variety of classes.

I'm a bit spoiled by world of tanks with their premium. What exactly do you do with fun points? The way PSO does drops you'd figure premium accounts would boost the drop rate chance for rare items...

On that note I thought I read that everyone gets their own loot tables for monster drops, is this true? I have a sticky fingers so whatever I see I pick up. Mesta increases or exp increase with premium would be nice too.
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

Every drop on your screen is yours, no worrying about having to split the drops. As for EXP and meseta boosts, you can use the FUN scratch for a chance to get them or from events Sega puts up and redeem codes sent to you via email.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Every drop on your screen is yours, no worrying about having to split the drops. As for EXP and meseta boosts, you can use the FUN scratch for a chance to get them or from events Sega puts up and redeem codes sent to you via email.
    No rare item drop chance increase? One of the things I didn't like about PSO is that you're never really guaranteed to get the best item from fighting a boss. Granted a lot of bosses are push overs so in that respect its probably for the best that it not be the case. Still I'd be nice to be able to reliably find something cool for beating a boss. I haven't looked into PSO2 yet but I assume it does follows the same pattern for drops.
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

Hello there o S E N S E I o

Sup Hitoshi, and i have no idea how to get new mags and i dont know anything about skill trees so would you mind elaborating on what they are and the advantages of getting AC would do for that?

the question is directed towards lagnarok but anyone feel free to chime in and shed some light on the subject because id like to know the best means of investing my money

Skill Tree: Its a FREE feature in which you get 1 Skill Point per level in your current class. Example: If you are a level 15 Force, you will have 15 Skill Points to put into the Force skill tree. Each skill tree has different skills to choose from, depending on what class you are. Skill tress are basically how you build your character. You can play around with skill points here.

Now, what everyone is talking about is buying ADDITIONAL skill trees. Each class you have gets 1 for free automatically. But if you mess up your skill tree or something, you can pay REAL MONEY for a new tree. You still keep the original one. You just have two. You can have a MAXIMUM of 21 skill trees PER CLASS [your original free 1 + 20 additional ones]. Most people can get away with one skill tree, but mistakes happen. Skill trees cost 500AC each. AC is the REAL MONEY currency in-game.

You get new MAGs the same way you get new skill trees: through AC.

The Class Counter [where you learn skills]
    Intro to MAGs

Quote Originally Posted by MissMalice View Post
    Skill Tree: Its a FREE feature in which you get 1 Skill Point per level in your current class. Example: If you are a level 15 Force, you will have 15 Skill Points to put into the Force skill tree. Each skill tree has different skills to choose from, depending on what class you are. Skill tress are basically how you build your character. You can play around with skill points here.

Now, what everyone is talking about is buying ADDITIONAL skill trees. Each class you have gets 1 for free automatically. But if you mess up your skill tree or something, you can pay REAL MONEY for a new tree. You still keep the original one. You just have two. You can have a MAXIMUM of 21 skill trees PER CLASS [your original free 1 + 20 additional ones]. Most people can get away with one skill tree, but mistakes happen. Skill trees cost 500AC each. AC is the REAL MONEY currency in-game.

You get new MAGs the same way you get new skill trees: through AC.

The Class Counter [where you learn skills]
    Intro to MAGs
    Ok so lets say hypothetically i mess up on my skill tree and buy 3 more and fill them up would i get the bonuses of all 4 skill trees or would i only get the bonuses of one?