Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Gilnas?

Default Gilnas?

Why do people toss a name on something and not supply a picture or some way to identify it. It might as well have stayed in Japanese because there is no way to identify it. . . they name something and I'm supposed to guess if its a monster or a drop.
    (Main point) Now, what are gilnas? The 5 I'm supposed to find for the sub class quest.

Gilnas is the big robot thing in Mines and Desert that disassembles into parts when you defeat it.

You lose, Ollie.

The tall, gray robots in Mines and Desert that break apart into torso/legs/core when you "kill" them the first time.

Those robots that split into 3 enemies when they explode. Found in Desert/Mines

You know what a gilnas core is correct? It is those white robots who roam around and when you hit them enough it'll break into three parts. The core, the torso, and the legs. Breaking it into those pieces will count as you defeating a gilnas.

I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors

Quote Originally Posted by BurstZX View Post
    Why do people toss a name on something and not supply a picture or some way to identify it. It might as well have stayed in Japanese because there is no way to identify it. . . they name something and I'm supposed to guess if its a monster or a drop.
    (Main point) Now, what are gilnas? The 5 I'm supposed to find for the sub class quest.
    As others said, Gilnas are the humanoid grey robots that separate into 3 parts. If you have problems identifying an enemy in the future, you can use this page, it has a list of enemies in the game:
    http://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/p...M1UtbUE&gid=15
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

I'm confused to what is the source of rage here.

He is likely at level 20 and has the Subclass quest, but probably hasent encountered a Gilnas in Desert yet. Easy on him.
    Credit goes to MissMalice

Thanks. Rage coming from looking something up for long periods of time and there being nothing at all.