Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default What's the cheapest laptop that can run PSO2?

Yea yea, I know, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. I tried. I'm terrible at it.

My laptop that could barely run PSO2 died a couple months ago. I finally can get another one but i dont really have any money at all for it either. Because of money I'm just going to look for a laptop with an integrated video card that's just good enough to run PSO2 smoothly.

My dad's cheap ACER NetTop with an Intel Atom CPU and an Nvidia Ion GPU runs PSO2, very poorly and only at a playable FPS in a 1-4 party lol but it runs...

My old laptop was also under the minimum requirements and ran it at the lowest graphics.

Basically, Is there a cheap intergrated graphics card lap top that has the minimum requirements for PSO2?? Please help thanks
    So long Xbox servers! Hello JP PSU, Infinity, and PSO2!

JP PSU: Samus Aran lvl 180/20 GM

only if i new i too ran the game on the lowst settings and i hated it because nothingggg but lagggg espically in the city and we got a burst when i tried to pick something up it took 15mins for it to respond but in 5 weeks ill have a gaming laptop that can run on maxx settingsssss!
    PSU-Good riddance
    PSO2-lvl 19 Katsumi Ship 8 Hunter
    PSO2- lvl 34 Katsumi Ship 2 force

A guy came to the forums a couple months ago with the same question. If I remember right, he wanted to find a laptop for his wife so she could play while she was hospitalized. The laptop he ended up buying could run PSO2 on max settings, but I'll need to go digging through the dead threads to find it. xD

Edit: Found it! But it looks like the laptop he bought has been discontinued. =/ I suppose you can at least browse through that thread for the other laptops people posted. There was quite a few.

Quote Originally Posted by pikachief View Post
    Yea yea, I know, USE THE SEARCH FUNCTION. I tried. I'm terrible at it.

My laptop that could barely run PSO2 died a couple months ago. I finally can get another one but i dont really have any money at all for it either. Because of money I'm just going to look for a laptop with an integrated video card that's just good enough to run PSO2 smoothly.

My dad's cheap ACER NetTop with an Intel Atom CPU and an Nvidia Ion GPU runs PSO2, very poorly and only at a playable FPS in a 1-4 party lol but it runs...

My old laptop was also under the minimum requirements and ran it at the lowest graphics.

Basically, Is there a cheap intergrated graphics card lap top that has the minimum requirements for PSO2?? Please help thanks
    If you're asking for this kind of help, it is necessary to tell us how much money you can spend. So please do so and I will be able to show you exactly what you're looking for.
    I stream PSO2! Please check out my channel when you have time~

twitch.tv/gmcustom

around $600-$500

EDIT: but so far im looking at the one in that link. Can it run PSO2?

^ this, as for a laptop that can run with integrated, 3rd gen ivy bridge intels (i5/i7) an run PSO2 with simple shaders just fine, AMD A-10 mobile CPUs should do the same, both are 2011-2012 CPUs with integrated GPUs on the CPU die+^_^+ but without a budget limit, it's hard for us to make recommendations+^_^+ *ninjad by OP*

WINDOWS 8, DO NOT WANT.

Seriously Windows 8 is horrible. To help narrow down your search, look for something without Windows 8.

Yes I understand Windows 8 is terrible but I'm pretty sure it'll be a bit difficult to find a non-Windows 8 computer at the moment.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16834215663
    $529, should run mid-high settings for PSO2+^_^+ don't know if it has Win 8 (should stay away, a lot of 3rd party softwares, including PSO2, don't officially support it yet or write .dlls for it) but what can ya do?? most retailers are pulling PCs off the self and installing 8 in them...
    Last edited by Chik'Tikka; Nov 10, 2012 at 06:46 PM.