Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Quote Originally Posted by superBlast View Post
    Well... the confusion is more.... when everything is screaming "I'm a girl" acting, talking, and looks like a girl... and then turns out he's actually a guy.... that just screws with my mind.... enough to the point that I don't care and pretend they are still a chick. Like everyone does with Hideyoshi from the Baka to Test anime. No matter how much he tells everyone he's a guy... they don't listen to him at all lol. And same thing for reverse traps too (I tend to group traps and reverse traps together. So I wasn't just talking about normal traps but all traps. I mean if that even matters lol).

Quote Originally Posted by superBlast View Post
    Well... the confusion is more.... when everything is screaming "I'm a girl" acting, talking, and looks like a girl... and then turns out he's actually a guy.... that just screws with my mind.... enough to the point that I don't care and pretend they are still a chick. Like everyone does with Hideyoshi from the Baka to Test anime. No matter how much he tells everyone he's a guy... they don't listen to him at all lol. And same thing for reverse traps too (I tend to group traps and reverse traps together. So I wasn't just talking about normal traps but all traps. I mean if that even matters lol).
    That... doesn't add any new information or change the argument in the slightest.

Don't make me bring out the Courage Wolf meme.

Feed men, and then ask of them virtue!

Quote Originally Posted by Sinue_v2 View Post
    That... doesn't add any new information or change the argument in the slightest.

Don't make me bring out the Courage Wolf meme.
    Really? I thought it explained why I'm not a trap fan. Hm.... oh well. I don't really care that much about it all that much. That or I'm completely missing your point lol. Well I know it's about traps atleast. That's obvious enough lol.

And btw.... I don't think I seen the courage wolf meme that your talking about lol.
    "Come ooooon... and little insanity never anyone! Well, except for that one guy, but never mind him." -superBlast

Come and read about my adventures here! It's a lot of reading but it's awesome! Just click here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ce'Nedra View Post
    Nothing wrong with Boku No Pico, let the kid have some loving :O
    Wait when did i say there was something wrong with it or were you agreeing with me here explain?

last day for your entrance!

For everybody who plans to participate and hasn't done yet remember that only
    13h 10min
    are left from this post.

Please send your pictures within time because I cant accept if its too late!

G-Good luck everyone!
    *Secretly wishes that I win >_>;*

to let you know
    IT'S CLOSED NOW!
    judging starts soon
    Last edited by TenebriS; Dec 13, 2012 at 07:05 PM.

Good luck everybody~
    I'll get a new sig pic soon =w=
    Rika
    Ship 10
    ID: Colors