Exclamation Attempt at ideal mag...

I'm trying to build my ideal mag and keep getting the wrong out come. Right now I have a skyly, hunawearl. The end result of the mag type does not bother me, its trying to get specific pb without getting certain stats too high. My hope for end result is: Farilla, Pilla, then Estlla. The trick with that is that is that I don't want the Dex above 15, or the mind above 10. Can anyone help me perfect this mag attempt???

What class are you making the mag for; because certain mags are best suited for certain classes.

For example: I have a Rati mag that have the twins (Mylla & Youlla), Estilla and Pilla mag blasts. Reason why I chose Rati because it gives me a S/D boost when any of the the three conditions are met; plus it revives me when I die.

Here's the link

It'll be a hunter. That's what I usually play.

Just to add my 2 cents, I would suggest using a ranger class to level your mag to 50. I do this all the time and I end up with good pbs (estlla, pilla, m&y) and its very easy to do. I don't really rate Farlla but if all you have is a hunter then there's not much choice I guess.

I agree about the Rati, not only do they look sweet but they are easy to level up once they have evolved. My second suggest would be Diwari, bit bulky but probably the easiest mag to level up ever apart from possibly the mag cell mags.

But to answer your question specifically, you want the following conditions met:
    Pbs - Farlla, Estlla, Pilla
    Dex <=15
    Mind <=10

Problem is there's no way to get all that at the same time. I've studied the mag evolution charts and unless I missed something that combo wouldn't be possible. To get those pbs with a hunter feeding the mag you would need a Mind/Dex mag at lv50. Hmm, actually you'd need it higher than lv50 because of the leveling requirments.

Basically to get those pbs you'd need to do the following;

Raise dex until lv10
    Stats
    Def - 5
    Pow - 0
    Dex - 5
    Mind - 0

Raise dex until 35
    Def - 5
    Pow - 0
    Dex - 30
    Mind - 0

Raise mind until Mind is greater than dex (at least lv65)
    Def - 5
    Pow - 0
    Dex - 30
    Mind - 30

If you kept to the stats you wanted you would end up with a Varaha mag at lv50 with Farlla and Golla (as Varaha gives Golla as well). So yes I see where your problem lies.

Let me know what you think and I'll see if I can guide you further.

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

The hunter isn't my only character, I have a force as well. But I mainly play my hunter. I'll figure something out to hopefully get close to what I want. Thx for the insight!!