Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default PSO2 Live Broadcast #4 - December 4th

It's once again time for another PSO2 show on Niconico. This time they'll be talking about December's update and the Vita version of PSO2. They'll also being doing something special because the total number of viewers for the last show got over 100,000 viewers. And there will be that terrible play segment at the end.

This will be broadcast on December 4th from 9 pm to about 11 pm in Japan. I think that's about 6 am to 8 am CST.

http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv117117527

Niconico has the habit of kicking non-subscribers so if you want to watch it later without the danger of being kicked or the broadcast time is just too early for you, click the yellow "Time Shift" button and then click the one in the small popup window. This will let you watch the stream after it goes off the air but only once. You can also time shift it and try to watch the live stream too.

What does it mean, "only once"? The way I understand it, it sounds like a really bad idea for something that they have saved on their server already... Anyway, hopefully I won't miss this one.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    What does it mean, "only once"? The way I understand it, it sounds like a really bad idea for something that they have saved on their server already... Anyway, hopefully I won't miss this one.
    Being able to watch finished streams unlimited number of times is one of the nico premium user features iirc.

Oh great, more lousy gameplay from the devs and guests, lol.
    Perso...! Wait...wrong game.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I'd like to make a theory that the reason why they make the game so easy is because the devs and demonstrators suck at this game.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Quote Originally Posted by Sp-24 View Post
    Just what it says, you can rewatch a broadcasted live once after it finishes broadcasting, within 7 days since it was first broadcasted. After that, the broadcast is deleted from the server. (Some stuffs have longer expiration dates, but those are usually paid lives.)

AWesome I will definately watch this.
    I wish every PSO-World member playing PSO2 would have this outlook/attitude:
    "I'll be honest: I'm a man of simple pleasures, and as long as I get to stab the blazes out of something, I'm pretty content."
    Tactlessness is ugly, willfull ignorance and bigotry is even uglier

Starting in 6 minutes. If you get kicked, remember to enter through the link again, not refresh the error site.

Really got to love how the only English comments on stream are requesting more meseta ¬__¬

Jingle jingle goes the female Santa.