Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Quote Originally Posted by Inazuma View Post
    I wish I didn't stay up till 7 am to try to watch it. I just kept getting kicked out because of stupid premium users. Nico Nico Douga is horrible for live events. I won't bother trying to watch another one.

Best move is to ignore the live event and hope that someone puts it up on Youtube so we can actually fucking watch it.
    Should use the timeshift function. You don't get to vote during a timeshift, but it doesn't really matter if you can't understand the questions.

Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    If you consider 3-4mil for a no-attribute-no-ability version buyable, yeah :P The droprates on those 9*s are abysmal anyway, and the S-ATK difference isn't that big of a difference. The 30 Light is nice, and in theory you could keep getting the same ones and grind that element even higher. Judging from the screenshot, at least the Sword comes with Mutation, which is pretty nice.
    QFT, I will finally get to be able to upgrade my assault rifle from the Vita Lazer because I haven't been able to find the new Lambda 7* or 8* and they are over priced on the player shops and I can't afford them.

Though what sucks is that I just recently found a Lambda Radiegle TMG with no element because this patch is suppose to fix it where rares will always drop with an element.
    http://fox-light713.deviantart.com/
    "I reject your reality and substitute my own." - "Good night, and good luck"

JOE - Ship 2 - Gu75 / Ra75
    *Warning Bad Spelling Often*

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    Should use the timeshift function. You don't get to vote during a timeshift, but it doesn't really matter if you can't understand the questions.
    I thought I did use the timeshift function. I thought it would let me watch the program live though, so now I have a better understanding of how it works. I never got an email.
    Quit PSO2