Default PSO2 update error/ taking forever

so, i've been trying to get the patches or what ever it is! god damn thing to work for 1-2 days now and i keep getting this random error it's seriously been like the 10th time i've tried, i also disabled my fire wall ect, and i tried leaving it there with out any other things running. Or even let it run while i sleep. just doesn't seem to work ... HELP..

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/atta...0&d=1342381867 this is the error that i've been getting.
    Last edited by Mike; Nov 29, 2012 at 07:05 PM. Reason: Merge

Quote Originally Posted by ellalunaella View Post
    so, i've been trying to get the patches or what ever it is! god damn thing to work for 1-2 days now and i keep getting this random error it's seriously been like the 10th time i've tried, i also disabled my fire wall ect, and i tried leaving it there with out any other things running. Or even let it run while i sleep. just doesn't seem to work ... HELP..

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/atta...0&d=1342381867 this is the error that i've been getting.
    It just says that there's an error downloading the new update, and to try again after awhile. Most likely connection error.

I got the same error a few times, too, but the downloader seems to actually remember where you left off each time, so I kept trying and it eventually finished Think it took 3-4 tries (each time with that same error message popping up) for me.

If you notice the % in the downloader bar increasing each time, then you'd eventually finish the download if you keep trying.