Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

I got in a game on this ship and all was well for the first couple of minutes. Then a few minutes later some dude was asking(and by asking I mean, BEGGIN) for my Mag. After turning him down(actually I told him I had to get it off my other character and would be right back, but never did).

I went into a different game, same thing happen. All was good for the 1st couple of minutes then some girl joined and played for a little while. Then proceeded to beg and plead to borrow my Spread Needle and Mag so she could "Dupe" it. That pissed me off so I just played till I got to level 60 and left.

I'm never going back there again.

Coolest Motha on the planet

Mm kay now i used to frequent cmgsccc.com a while back but i stoped for a while and then today i go back. And the Dreamcast section of their forums is nothing but "make this code" this and "To all my dupers" that. I must say i now hate that place. One guy"MoRph"was laughin at the "goody goodies" here at PSO world, he told someone that he would dupe some rares and give him them back. he then left and never came back. He stole some quite rare stuff and well he is just an ass and i feel he should be killed to stop his kind from spreading. I hate dupers and that evil code is for bastards Cheating is ok...for games that are hard that you are stuck on.Seriously what is PSo is so hard that u must cheat...nothing! It is all good is you take time and lvl up like normal people.

Hey Android...
    I have read a few other posts that also mark Oberon as a duper-heavy area. Oh well, I guess every city has to have its slums....

BTW, did you check the post I put on for the problem you were having with the kana in your sig pic a few days back? I saw that you changed it, but if you still want 'honor' & 'courage', just cut & aste from this...

later....

there is one good thing at cmgsccc.com, the save to any vmu code. that is of course unless you use it to dupe. after loosing all my items to a bsod, i'm kinda glad i have a backup

Since I keep on reading about how Sega will shudown servers (some kind of block there putting in?) maybe the can just start keeping track there and like whipe the dupers.

Not sure if or how it could be done but the last time I was there everyone wanted to know why didn't use my spread needle or my Eggblaster like everyone else.

Could it be because I don't have one? Oh well the price of being a goodie goodie.

Since I keep on reading about how Sega will shudown servers (some kind of block there putting in?) maybe the can just start keeping track there and like whipe the dupers.

Not sure if or how it could be done but the last time I was there everyone wanted to know why didn't use my spread needle or my Eggblaster like everyone else.

Could it be because I don't have one? Oh well the price of being a goodie goodie.

Well my original plan was not to play online until i had finished all difficulkt leveles offline. But now i'm starting to think that maybe i shouldn't go online until they've come up with a way to deal with the dupers. If you ask me i find it strange that Sega didn't put in some protection scheme to begin with. Had they done any research at all they should have known the duping is one of the biggest and easiet things done on online games. Doesn't matter if it's an rpg, hackn slash or a mud for that matter. All it really takes to make it much harder to dupe is imprinting each item with a unique identifier. Another thing that do make it easier to cheat is cause your save file is saved in your vmu. Anyone with the means to get it of the vmu could (if they have a little brain) edit it to their liking. Ofcourse if the game was saved server side you would have to use diffrent chars online and offline. And that is something that i really love about PSO, the fact that you can use the same char offline as online. So maybe thats just a tradeoff you have to live with, and to be honest i can live it it if it means i'll be able to use my char both online and offline.

Heero_Yuy:I'm not going to disagree or agree with you about cmgsccc.com as am I frequent member there(you may know me as Twelve there)
    The only GS codes I have ever messed with are PSX codes and havent cheated on PSO nor ever plan to. I really don't see a problem with cheating on PSO(AS LONG AS ITS OFFLINE!) I would be very pissed if someone was using an Infinite Health code online, that just wouldnt be right at all.

Phoebe:Ya I saw that kana you posted but I couldnt copy and paste it acts like a picture on my screen. I kinda like what it says now tho(it should say Samurai;Warrior) If u can clear that up for me that would be great

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Android12 on 2001-03-06 04:48 ]</font>

Hey Android,
    I guess it depends on what type of pic editing software you are using. I use PSP & it has a 'set transparency' option. So you could right click on the photo, save as a .jpeg or something, & set the white background color as a transparency in your paint program...then just copy & paste wherever you wanted on your pic. If you don't have the transparency option in your soft, at least you could verify the kana, as you said you were having trouble with your computers kana soft....
    If you can't see the pic at all, its also at:

http://images.honesty.com/imagedata/...6/29294604.jpg

.....anyway, I kinda like the 'samurai' that you have on there now anyway.....HTH...
    later...

Coolest Motha on the planet

On 2001-03-06 04:46, Android12 wrote:
    Heero_Yuy:I'm not going to disagree or agree with you about cmgsccc.com as am I frequent member there(you may know me as Twelve there)
    The only GS codes I have ever messed with are PSX codes and havent cheated on PSO nor ever plan to. I really don't see a problem with cheating on PSO(AS LONG AS ITS OFFLINE!) I would be very pissed if someone was using an Infinite Health code online, that just wouldnt be right at all.
    <font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Android12 on 2001-03-06 04:48 ]</font>
    Well i do think cheating is ok for some things on PSO possibly inf health is one for offline use and maybe inf TP but people could still dup stuff offline and well that is wrong i am from cmgsccc.com as well you may know me as well Heero_Yuy and one think that i don't like it ruined fun for others. i do not mind someone useing lvl up codes off line and cheating to get multiple of every rare there is as long as they do not come online and do that kind of stuff. I enjoy earning rares and searching for more luck materials and stuff and if it all came easy it would not be as fun.