Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Private Server?

Talking Private Server?

Does anyone know if someone will make one? Or if one is already made?

It ceased because the guy got too busy.

I know one existed but I don't know if any progress was made. I think two exist at the moment, that's all I know at the time. But I wish the game was playable all we could do is just kill stuff and get nothing out of it. Some of the maps worked and other would kick you from the game would trying to open a door or pick up a keycard. =/
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 6, 2012 at 05:27 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

I'd be surprised if someone actually cared enough to make a private server for this game.

In case you didn't catch the drift, there HAS been a private server for PSU, way before the PSU sunset was even announced. Hell, I've even logged into it, chatted with people in the Guardians Colony, and entered missions and killed mobs.

But as far as technicalities, it had a lot of kinks to work out. The guy behind it gave up on it because it was more work than it was actually worth. Didn't blame him...too much.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    I'd be surprised if someone actually cared enough to make a private server for this game.
    I agree with this. How many people actually liked PSU to go out of their way to make the game playable? I doubt any would because of how it was different and simplistic. I only met a few people on the network mode back on the pc2/pc hub that liked it. Lemme add to that; how many pso player even liked PSU?

Quote Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
    In case you didn't catch the drift, there HAS been a private server for PSU, way before the PSU sunset was even announced.
    Yeah but I was disappointed with the way it turned out. I had a feeling the game was not making any progress. I knew someone from the ps2/pc hub that offered to help fix some of the problems only to be blown off and ignored. =/
    Pretty sad too when the game could've turned out better.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 9, 2012 at 09:35 PM.
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Not anymore, he didn't get to busy he got lazy and stopped trying, his team has never finished a project before, just wait for the "patch" to get done by "him"

Quote Originally Posted by DeathDragon2332 View Post
    Not anymore, he didn't get to busy he got lazy and stopped trying, his team has never finished a project before, just wait for the "patch" to get done by "him"
    You do realize there wasn't any team plus the private server is on hold till someone can do what they need done steps in. Also for your interest the same person is making "The Arkive" with a few other people. So saying they don't finish anything is a stupid rumor.

Also this is really the only things they done.

So the project is on hold then?

I really like this game.... I have much fun when i use it..... thanks.........