Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Private Server?

Its been on hold for a while now. I'm guessing it wont happen considering the lack of help with coding and such. PSU isn't as simple as other games.

Quote Originally Posted by Noblewine View Post
    So the project is on hold then?
    Yes, until the people can get someone do what they need and they need to understand a lot of other stuff.

I find it funny that the project is on hold. I know someone who already offered to help with one in-game issue and was ignored. *Shrugs*
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

I find it funny that the project is on hold. I know someone who already offered to help with one in-game issue and was ignored. *Shrugs*
    What was the in-game issue?

There is still a project for the Offline Mode to add more content.
    I have not looked too far into it though. It's supposedly still being worked on.

As for private server development, it's completely halted. I expect PSO2 to be released Stateside before the project gets started up again.

saying they don't finish anything is a stupid rumor.
    Stupid or not, he did personally state that.
    Last edited by Kaziel; Dec 15, 2012 at 07:41 AM.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel View Post
    It was a joke, bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Subject Delta View Post
    It was a joke, bro.
    Oh, lol. I can see why people would make that mistake, then. My bad.

Still.
    megaoka | Kaz | Ship 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lostbob117 View Post
    What was the in-game issue?
    If you picked up a keycard or opened doors in certain maps the game would kick you. Also I remember when you finish the tutorial mission Seed Purge you'd spawn in a wall and get stuck in the next lobby. The universe cube didn't work either. Selecting a universe meant you were on the same universe as everyone else. One map had no textures and was a complete void but you could see a door but it was locked. I can't remember the name but I think it was the map where you have to eliminate the seed blewme and seed cores. I know it was a map on Parum.

I enjoyed playing online again regardless of the chat being seen no matter where you were. It was better than the conditions with psp2 network mode.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Dec 16, 2012 at 12:18 AM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaziel View Post
    Ha, that line was actually a joke referencing to at some point on PSOW some guy said "essen's team never finishes anything" or so in one of the several topics in regards of "lol pso2 en patch will never come."

Despite there really being no such "team" or the fact that Essen has nothing to do with the EN patch.

They would be ignored when everything was basically getting re-written.

If you're friend could actually "help" with anything how about pointing them to the server's source code, it's open source. Seems like no one wants to do it!
    Last edited by Vashyron; Dec 16, 2012 at 11:10 AM.