Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Overall Most Powerful Weapon For A HUnewearl

As of right now my Hunter (lvl 96, Ult, Pinkal, HUnewearl) is equiped with the Delsaber's Saber+9 and the Shield of Delsaber. My question is: Is there any weapon that will be stronger than this combo?

Well, of course. There's the Heart Of Poumn claw for instance, that is exclusive to your class, or even a Tsumiriki J Sword which is great for any hunter!

And both would be stronger than my Delsaber sword and shield set? And where do I find them?

I wouldn't say theres a 'best' weapon for most classes, it comes down to how you like to play. That said at ultimate you need some sort of wide swinging multi hit weapon on a hunter like a sword or partisan. Unfortunetely if all you have is your hunter character this is going to be near on impossible as Pinkal is 95% focussed on mage weapons with a few basic rares for other classes thrown in.

Do you have any other characters to hunt with or just your hunter?

<Second signiture image was too large, in file size and combined pixel width with the first image>

Oh no, I have a character for every I.D. at my disposal.

You might be interested in finding a Monkey King Bar, then getting online to get yourself a Photon Booster, and turn it into a Black King Bar, which is very strong for a hunter, and not too difficult to obtain, so long as you can get online and trade some photon drops for a Photon Booster.

I think it's a photon booster. I don't think it's the Blue Black Stone. It's been a while since I've made one.

You also might want to track down a Lavis Cannon, and then get two Syncestas to turn it into a Double Cannon. This would end up being a lengthy hunt though, so it may not be in your interests.

You also may want to pick up a Sange and a Yasha, then combine them to make the double sword Sange and Yasha. The Sange isn't too difficult to find, but you might spend the rest of your life looking for a Yasha.

If you don't mind losing Meseta, you may just want to look around for a high hit Charge Vulcan, which can inflict some good damage. You might also want to look for a high hit spirit Vulcan.

Nei's Claw can inflict some huge damage, too, but is another difficult to find item. Not as difficult to find as a Yasha, if you have the quests available, but it can still be a SOB to find.

Well, I have to nix every weapon from online, I don't have access to interwebs.

I would say Demolition Comet is rather easy to find and makes up for a pretty good single enemy weapon as it has devil attribute which cuts 1/4 hp for each hit if I'm not mistaken. Tsumiriki J-Sword on the other hand is the dream of any hunter and easily the best multi enemy weapon if you ask me, but it's almost impossible to find under SKYLY ID only. A double saber will normally take more life out of each enemy than your regular buster because it can hit up to 6 times. Even with the boost from Delsaber's Shield I don't think it's worth it since you can get better shields anyway.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ultimate Hunter View Post
    Tsumiriki J-Sword on the other hand is the dream of any hunter.
    Pardon my laughter. Hunted it for a year, got 6 hunters, never touched it when unsealed it cause it sucks so much.

Basically as a pinkal you're screwed to find better hunter gear. There are some you can get but I think your better off making a second character with slyly/redraw ID or starting over.

What you could get howver.

Asuka: ultimate barba ray, strong twin sword
    Partisan of lighting: ultimate gol dragon, very cool and decent strong double saber.
    Musashi: hard dragon, takes time to find this one but its strong because of the berserk special. Caution using it though.

There are some more but these 3 get you started and aren't that hard to find. Good luck!

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I always wanted to get the real flowen's sword, plus the shield/unit for my hunewearl. With such great damage and a spirit special it would probably make for an awesome offensive combo not available to casts (iirc it had better raw atp potential than a zanba if you finished the set, but I may be wrong about that, and your defenses would be stuck as potentially worse than if you used better units + a zanba).