Cool Sign my Petition for a PSO themed DLC pack in Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed

If there are any Sonic & All Stars Racing Transformed players on this site or PSO players in general who would buy this game if it had some Phantasy Star Online themed content in it, I made a petition just for you: https://www.change.org/petitions/sum...ng-transformed

Not to rain on you or anything, but this place has seen about 20 of the same topics and all were ignored. Except for the first guy to post it here.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Not to rain on you or anything, but this place has seen about 20 of the same topics and all were ignored. Except for the first guy to post it here.
    link me to the first guy

Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    Right, but that voting is over. The top characters have been picked and none of them are from the Phantasy Star series. I made a new petition in no way related to that "competition" that I'm hoping Sumo will at least glance over if it gets enough signatures.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin PSO View Post
    Right, but that voting is over. The top characters have been picked and none of them are from the Phantasy Star series. I made a new petition in no way related to that "competition" that I'm hoping Sumo will at least glance over if it gets enough signatures.
    We're one of the black sheeps of Sega, just get use to it xD

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    We're one of the black sheeps of Sega, just get use to it xD
    lol, so true