Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default What is the WORST co? The BEST/Most Fun co?

What do you think is the WORST client order? The Most fun or most useful one?

Rules:
    Must be repeatable (a one time thing can't be that annoying)
    Can be seasonal/event related if it's repeatable
    Why do you like it? Why do you hate it?
    Is it bad because the payout is poor, the quest itself involves only super annoying monsters, or the drop rate for the yellow boxes is lousy?

I have not been on all the CO's, they've done super great by making tons of these.

Worst:
    Either the banther hide one, because you always get at least 1 banshee hide right away, but then either the banther won't come out, or if he does, it takes so many of him to drop it. Also the item icon for it looks a bit like a flattened squirrel.

Surprising one:
    Roddy/Lottie (W/e her name is) cadet girls' "Kill the tainted fangulfs". Been doing forest quests, open forests, MPAs for like 3 days now and not a single infected wolf to be had. Beat that infeced oodan one like 5x now while still getting 0 on the other.
    Gilnas armor, for whatever reason is bad too.

What repeatable one will you take once, but never again?

Best:
    Something of Xie's, when she's around?
    She never wants too many things to be obnoxious (40 fordoran horns for franka...whee) and the drop rate on them also tends to be decent. Her EXP ratio is always really high too.

Maybe Klotho, with his giant pay outs?
    They're good for actual fun-fun too....if you can get a team together to run it.

Do delivery orders count? Quite a few have ridiculously bad payouts for the effort required.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

According to my laziness, any CO where I have to collect or kill more than 10 things

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

its usually the one times that are most annoying though so far I'll have to go with deband drink EX, 40 items from the fodorans (or w/e the bigger dragon) was a pita

edit: snap thats not repeatable oops
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

Some Team COs are pretty awful. They can feature mobs that don't appear with much frequency and require a drop that has something like a half and half rate. I hate those.

As far as usefulness goes, Xie is my waifu. 5 drops to be rewarded with exp that beats out any other CO for the level you're doing it at? Yes please. She'll probably show up again for Valentine's after she leaves when Christmas is over.

I hate anything involving Dinians that aren't Sil Dinians or Set Sadinians. Never shows up. Team orders for these especially suck.

Anything involving large amounts of low drop rate yellow boxes from uncommon enemies in general.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36

Quote Originally Posted by Xaeris View Post
    Some Team COs are pretty awful. They can feature mobs that don't appear with much frequency and require a drop that has something like a half and half rate. I hate those.

As far as usefulness goes, Xie is my waifu. 5 drops to be rewarded with exp that beats out any other CO for the level you're doing it at? Yes please. She'll probably show up again for Valentine's after she leaves when Christmas is over.
    and I will be spending much time with her again to level my classes
    Currently playing pso2

Ship 2
    ID: MrSmiley
    Character: Lavis, HuMarl

I hate any and all client orders that have anything to do with the caves with an absolute passion. On the other hand though, I love any kind of kill count, boss killing, or rare monster locating client order. Also probably goes without saying I like the client orders that give me a lot of money.
    PSO2 char
    ゆかり・ルルキア - Fighter/Force Newman(F)
    ライアク - Force/Techer Newman(M)
    RAH-犀 - Hunter/??? Cast(M)

Collecting Fordoran Horns was terrible, I hated that long ago and still do now, I dont ever want to do it again after the first time. The EXP was so not worth it, and you have to collect 40 of them IIRC but the drop rate worse than the other similar COs. Combined with a low appearance rate of the enemy, this CO should die in a fire.

Best right now would be Xie's Banther one. You can even do it on normal, just run to the end, kill, collect (drop rate is good) and you get 24k Exp in 5 or 10 mins if you dont get it the 1st time.

Really hard to figure out the most "fun" one as its more subjective than the others. Though I guess the most fun would be the Klotho ones in most peoples eyes.
    Credit goes to MissMalice

Any franka co that doesn't involve bosses.