Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Spoiler!

Might be just me but it doesnt really seem like people care at all for the vita version.... Personally, Im buying a Vita for the sole purpose of PSO2, provided it gets a EU release....

PSO has for me mainly been a console experience and i cant really get myself to play it on the PC(and yes, Im aware that I can connect my pc to my tv and play with a controller..) Dont really have the time to sit down and play for long periods of time anyway.. so the vita pick up and play theme suits me fine... I love PSO and enjoyed the portable versions on the original PS and DS so this game should be right up my alley :P

As for the 3g thing, the way I understand it is that you wont have full functionality over 3G, you'd have to be on a WIFI for that... Where I live the 4G net is up and running so I can use my phone as a wifi hotspot if I need to play on the go... At least until the make Vita 4G ready...

For not caring, there sure are a lot of applications for the CBT. (Broke 100k already.) >_>

Rappy Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by Alenoir View Post
    For not caring, there sure are a lot of applications for the CBT. (Broke 100k already.) >_>
    Not like I was expecting anything less but... @*#/!$*#@...... Lottery is gonna be tight!