Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vintasticvin View Post
    And make it a Vita exclusive.
    nuuuuu
    Quote Originally Posted by Laxedrane View Post
    I always thought they should high jack that broken racing engine from Sonic Riders. It's not the best controls in the world but I think it would be solid for an escape emergency code/quest.
    Haven't played riders :|
    Still would like to see Generation's engine (which should be the same as Unleashed and Colors anyway); that city escape stage pretty much matches the vita intro here

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Quote Originally Posted by Syklo View Post
    Haven't played riders :|
    Still would like to see Generation's engine (which should be the same as Unleashed and Colors anyway); that city escape stage pretty much matches the vita intro here
    It's a half decent racing game that fell short due to the usual 00-10 sega model. Shotty controls, difficult camera and a distinct lack of stages in an otherwise good game/idea.
    Laxedrane - Ship 10| Force-70 Hunter-70 Techer-70 Braver-70 Bouncer-70
    Darrin- Ship 10 Ranger-62 Gunner-65 Force-1 Techer-0
    Ismaire- Ship 10 Hunter-51 Braver-51 Bounder-1

Ok the vita intro is more addicting to me than gangnam style.

I have problems....

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

I like the idea of PSO2 on the go but I don't know know how well PSO2 for the vita will do outside of japan. My main contention the lack of available highspeed internet in large parts of the US.

You can't beat free for a price range but highspeed internet isn't as common in the states as it is many Asian counties. The main appeal of PSO2 for the vita will be the mobility, but if you can't play the game on the go then that main selling point is lost.

Lets assume however that you have LOADS OF DOSH to toss about and you opt in for the $30 monthly service package from AT&T. Nevermind the extra $50 on top of the vita price tag to pursue this option in particular. At that point you're at the whim of AT&T's wifi service that's currently capped at 3GBs a month which will fall short of the 4GB size of the game. This means you'll either need to buy a retail copy or use your own wifi to simply get the game. This is also assuming the area you're in has decent 3G coverage by AT&T and won't get spotty if you start to move around.

If you're in a big city you should be fine but if you're in a more rural area you're probably screwed.
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

Quote Originally Posted by May0 View Post
    I like the idea of PSO2 on the go but I don't know know how well PSO2 for the vita will do outside of japan. My main contention the lack of available highspeed internet in large parts of the US.

You can't beat free for a price range but highspeed internet isn't as common in the states as it is many Asian counties. The main appeal of PSO2 for the vita will be the mobility, but if you can't play the game on the go then that main selling point is lost.

Lets assume however that you have LOADS OF DOSH to toss about and you opt in for the $30 monthly service package from AT&T. Nevermind the extra $50 on top of the vita price tag to pursue this option in particular. At that point you're at the whim of AT&T's wifi service that's currently capped at 3GBs a month which will fall short of the 4GB size of the game. This means you'll either need to buy a retail copy or use your own wifi to simply get the game. This is also assuming the area you're in has decent 3G coverage by AT&T and won't get spotty if you start to move around.

If you're in a big city you should be fine but if you're in a more rural area you're probably screwed.
    At least this gives an option for people who cant run pso2 on pc.
    I mean they still need to get a vita and all but.. im just trying to be optimistic

Quote Originally Posted by DayDreamer View Post
    At least this gives an option for people who cant run pso2 on pc.
    I mean they still need to get a vita and all but.. im just trying to be optimistic
    I did forget to address that in my post. It is a viable workaround in regards to avoiding the cost of a gaming PC but there are still some issues to bring up. The vita version will be a streamlined version of PSO2 for the PC so the gameplay will be a bit simpler than its PC counterpart. Hopefully it does the PC version justice.
    Don't judge a manga by its anime

New opening was awesome and way more dynamic the current one.
    Highlighting that boob slider technology in character creation, good going.
    Looks like some new enemy at 2:18 in trailer vid or was he always in the story mode?

Edit: Derp, just checked bumped, enemy is the Chrome Dragon, nice.
    Last edited by Gen2000; Dec 25, 2012 at 11:49 PM.
    The Storm Is About To Rage
    Ship 9
    Male Human - HU65 | FI64 | BR65
    Female Newman - FO65 | HU40 | TE65 | FI65 | BR65 | RA33
    Female Cast - RA65 | GU65 | HU65 | BR47

WAY PAST COOL, BRAH! Drifting Fable's Avatar

I still wish the trailer had a fighter perform a little fistcuff pummel duel with Falz Hunar. >:

But the trailer is still nice regardless.

Quote Originally Posted by May0 View Post

I didn't even know you can play online games off 3G service. Didn't they initially say it wouldn't?

Default Opening movie&Short trailer VITA'sPSO2

Sega updated its PSO2 youtube channel!

Short trailer of PSO2 VITA.ver  ↓

And,Opening movie is here!