Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Exclamation SEALED-J SWORD impossible to find!

So back in 2011-2012 i spent months about 4-5 doing offline quests for the SJS (probably why i didn't find the thing) seaside i was a lv142 Humar Skyly. I recently began playing again and now im lv 145 and not sure if i should go for it? So im counting on you guys to give some good news or to encourage me!

It all depends on how much you want one.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Took me over a year of online hunting to find mine at 6982 Gi Gues and getting Photon Drops 23 times from them. If you can only find yourself doing Seaside then good luck, it has only 1 Gi Gue where the online quests have multiple. I also know someone who killed over 23.000 Gi Gue's without ever finding one....

If you have PSO Plus go play East Tower, it has 8 Gi Gues and cna be cleared in 15 mins max. Also I started my hunt as a lv100 Humar and ended it as a lv165 Humar and clocked about 700 hours in the hunt alone. So good luck.

On a personal note, TJS sucks really hard, the special is okish but there are easier to obtain swords that can easly outperform TJS' raw power if you know how to use them wisely.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

thx for the advice and i have broadband so I can easily get online, but sometimes if you go online and say I got it here people get a little sketchy. which kinda sucks especialy if you got it fair with no hacks and spent several painfilled hours trying to find it. in retrospect though if you did find it the legit way who gives what they think. I could try online mode east and west tower style! also anyone know of someone who got it seaside offline?

My cousin did at one point with lackluster hit. I went from 120 to 156 by then it felt like a waste of time.

If you're only getting it for its ability, I guess that would be okay. If you want to unseal it, it's not really worth the time.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ROLO View Post
    thx for the advice and i have broadband so I can easily get online, but sometimes if you go online and say I got it here people get a little sketchy. which kinda sucks especialy if you got it fair with no hacks and spent several painfilled hours trying to find it. in retrospect though if you did find it the legit way who gives what they think. I could try online mode east and west tower style! also anyone know of someone who got it seaside offline?
    East tower has 8 west has 6. In general ET is shorter and easier. WT has you go trough seabed as well and has some dark rooms. You can get tons of strong stuff in towers. To name a few, Monkey King Bar, Partisan of Lighting, Soul Banish, Yamigarasu, Rika Claw etc. all worth it going for!

If you can get online on a pirate server and find strong people try Phantaslm World 4 (sp?). It's a long quest, taking you through both WT and ET with huge waves and lots of the monsters and it has 22 or 23 Gi Gues.

You can also try nr1 instead of 4. That one has 12 Gi Gues and plays Mountain+Seaside. I found mine there online.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Honestly im a collector and i id like to have it in my arsenal not alot of people can say they have a legit one (that i know of) and it'd be something worth hunting just for the hunting though im sure long and tedious. Either way unsealing wont be a problem. Btw why does it sound like TJS so crappy i thought it ws pretty cool well i saw a vid and alot of people say its best sword in game so...

TJS loses its Hell ability after unsealing. I imagine losing the chance to one hit most anything is off putting.

If you want just the special of the unsealed TJS, is the berdysh any sort of a decent replacement?

that is a pretty unsettling idea isn't it? Still and another point one could make is how even if you have a SJS the chances of it being legit are slim and for some reason people believe the unsealing of it is even less legit. also would it be wise if you find the SJS not to take it to the teckers to have 100% proof (though i wouldn't drop it in front of anyone to show it off duh!)