Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Wielder of the Neiclaws Ce'Nedra's Avatar

Its very simple, hacked SJS can't be unsealed. They have no kill counter on it, the kill counter takes place of a spot that would normally used to add Enemy type % (native, A.beast etc) thats why a legit SJS can't have 3 monster % stats but only 2, 1 even if it has hit (I know somehow who legitlly found a SJS with hit).

If you have Action Replay though (AR) then you can hack one that DOES has the kill counter so it can be unlocked but the number of these SJS are limited online and you can never find out anyway. Just never accept one in a trade, if you see something that is so rare easily being traded its always a dupe or a hack.

Either way unsealing your found SJS is 100% legit. Sides its easy for people who are jealouse, cause they can't spend hours of their life to find the item itself, to say that something isn't legit becasue they don't own it themselfs. I seen it happen way to often myself sadly...You have no idea how often I got accused by people cause I have 2 Real Neiclaws of which 1 has hit and alot of other hard to find stuff like SJS and Guld Milla.

Now about the special, sure the it looks cool and its strong but it's not that usefull. I rather use my Photon Blast for Shifta/Deband since my Skyly is a Humar, and use a diffrent sword like Zanba myself. SJS is indeed better off sealed if you want to use it. Unreduced(?) Hell on a sword with also decent-good stats is awesome, specially in EP2. Aside that its good for shows and it looks cool (the special) but I also prefer the swords look more in sealed state. The black blade with purple seal just looks awesome.

TJS Is I believe the strongest sword in raw ATP. That doesn't make it the best sword though. Zanba with berserk easily outpeforms it, Flowen Sword (Yellowboze version) with Spirit outperforms it...heck even a Charge Calibur can outperform it in terms of damage.

@giga: Same special but much and much weaker. Also only HUcast and HUcaseal can use it. But yeah if you are a Cast and want it for the special then yes, Berdysh is a much cheaper, and easier to find, replacement.

Celestial Manager~
    Quote Originally Posted by isCasted View Post
    Welcome to PSO2, a game which tells you to fuck off on regular basis. Have fun!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rupikachu View Post
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

Aside from the cheats that merely boost the rare droprates to 100%, that is.

HM thanks Ce'Nedra you did help shed some light on things honestly and wow those are some impressive items to find! on another note do you think that some one would be insane to go looking for a second SJS after the first (if they ever did find it XD) just to unseal the second one or is that just dedication?

That's assuming you do get the SJS. A hunt for a second one is already insane.

I haven't been on that server in years, but I recall them doing drop rate increases as events. That's if you want to head online.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

No problem~

That old friend of mine that I told a few post ago that has a hit one? He found 2. He first got one normal and then later on while running towers looking for something else another dropped with hit. Lucky bashfish :/

@Blace: Online even has a quest that replaces EVERY monster in the towers with Gi Gues. Ofcourse finding SJS there isn't legit. Not all servers host it either btw.

Celestial Manager~
    He just copypasted the log, which is mostly SOHO talking, and then for the remaining pages he just went to psow and copied the ep4 thread salt.

I was referring to that popular server that has had a lot of problems with either staff or the community on there. I recalled they did a 4x drop rate for a Christmas event.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I was referring to that popular server that has had a lot of problems with either staff or the community on there. I recalled they did a 4x drop rate for a Christmas event.
    Oh yeah they did that on Blue Burst, I'm more talking about PSO Gamecube myself though :

That server does whatever it takes to get more donations out of people, you can even join a paid group to get 2x exp etc =w=

Celestial Manager~

wow and thanks for all the info/help guys and i play on ******** myself!

You can't name that private server here haha. It gets automatically censored. Talking and Advertising, even calling the name of that server is forbidden here.

Celestial Manager~

that is a very sad thing -_______- lol!