Default Good Japanese IME

This question is not strictly related to PSO2, but I was wondering if there is a better Japanese IME available than the default Microsoft Japanese IME. Something that is more tuned to the needs of (Japanese) users. It is fine if the interface is in Japanese.

I already know of the Google Japanese IME, but after using that one a bit, I still prefer the Microsoft one.

I am kind of looking for something like Sogou, which is a Chinese IME that works incredibly well and also used by most Chinese users. I am wondering if the Japanese have something like that too.

Thanks in advance.
    I don't get people. Never have. Never will.
    PSO2: Account Name: VentAileron, Character: ラフィーナ (Raffina)

I'm curious if only because I use a Japanese Operating System (laptop came that way), is there something in particular about the Microsoft Japanese IME that you find disatisfying, or perhaps there's a specific IME related feature you're looking for?

Quote Originally Posted by Vent View Post
    This question is not strictly related to PSO2, but I was wondering if there is a better Japanese IME available than the default Microsoft Japanese IME. Something that is more tuned to the needs of (Japanese) users. It is fine if the interface is in Japanese.
    The default Microsoft IME is the default IME for Windows so it's pretty tuned to Japanese users. ATOK is another widely used IME, created by the same company that makes the big word processing software Ichitaro. There's also the Baidu IME but I've never used it.

never had issues with imei, but since my japanese is basic "hello?" i cant really tell if its bad or not. windows 8's imei works better tho.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.