Default Problem using my webmoney to buy Arks Cash

I asked this question in the qiuick questions thread, but since it wasn't resolved and seems to need further help, I decided I need to post a thread about it.

So yesterday, I got myself 5000PT worth of webmoney from Sutocorp. I entered the code they gave me on Webmoney.jp and got the 5000 points in my wallet - I know I got it since it says on the top of my webmoney account page in big letters 5000 POINTS, and below it is what seems to be a 16 digit number that I believe would be used when I am going to spend these points.

Excited, I went to the PSO2 site to log in to my account and get me the 5000 yen worth of arks cash since that package contains additional arks cash compared to the 500 and 1000 yen packages. I selected the amount I want, then selected webmoney as my payment method and got brought to the webmoney login page - naturally to login to my webmoney account, use my webmoney code, and pay for my arks kash. I even see on the top of the page something like 5150 arks cash for 5000 yen.

Step one (ログイン情報の入力) is obviously the login - I enter my username, password, and security code. This takes me to step two (残高不足) which is where I get stuck - it's showing me something like this:

ウォレット残高
    5,000 POINT (限定 5,000 POINT含む)
    ------------------------------------------

利用可能残高 0 POINT

あと 5,000 POINT 必要です。
    [ ][[ ][ ][ ]

My Japanese is just slightly past beginner level, but this seems like I have 0 points in my webmoney funds and that I have to enter a 16 digit prepaid code to retrieve points which I believe I DO have, so I copied the code from my webmoney page (the one on the top of my account, below the large 5000 POINTS words), and nothing - nada. I get taken back to the same page with this message above the 16 digit entry field:

プリペイド番号を正しく入力してください。

So I contacted SuToCorp about it before I went to bed, and got a reply in the morning saying that they can't help me because they got no experience with the game (though honestly, I got a feeling they misunderstood, and I may have to contact them again later today with a better written message).

So yep, I'm stuck, and possibly have money I can't use.

EDIT: Sent another (better written) email to SuToCorp, and got a reply saying they can't help me and just ask around message boards
    Last edited by Immovable One; Jan 5, 2013 at 11:23 AM.
    PSO2 JP
    Sega ID: Elternteil
    アリサ・ランディール
    (Alis Landale)
    Female HUmar
    Ship 2

there's 2 options pay using the funds in you wallet witch i don't know if you did that or not or pay by inputting the code witch t sounds like your trying to do.. since you already put the code in you might be doing the wrong option..there are 2 tabs when you login to pay should be tabbed to the right.. what is the balance in you wallet atm? I wouldn't contact SuTo they only sell the cards they cant help you since you already used the code. If anything if you are doing everything right this sounds like a WM prob..

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow36 View Post
    there's 2 options pay using the funds in you wallet witch i don't know if you did that or not or pay by inputting the code witch t sounds like your trying to do.. since you already put the code in you might be doing the wrong option..there are 2 tabs when you login to pay should be tabbed to the right.. what is the balance in you wallet atm? I wouldn't contact SuTo they only sell the cards they cant help you since you already used the code. If anything if you are doing everything right this sounds like a WM prob..
    Yes I am using the tab on the right because that's the tab where I am required to login to my webmoney account. Not even the tab on the left does me any good.

I'm close to just saving this 5000 points for future use and just find another way to get my arks cash
    PSO2 JP
    アリサ・ランディール
    (Alis Landale)
    Female HUmar
    Ship 2

Probably a silly question, but: are the 5000 points definitely there ready for use? You know like when you pay a check into a bank account -the money is there but you can't use it until it's cleared?

Quote Originally Posted by Caledonia View Post
    Probably a silly question, but: are the 5000 points definitely there ready for use? You know like when you pay a check into a bank account -the money is there but you can't use it until it's cleared?
    no if you put the code into WM it goes in your wallet no waiting..

im a bit confused by the message you are getting i have never got it before and i got 7k last night. At the time your trying to buy the AC logging in on Sega's site your WM wallet has 5k in it? the message your getting says your balance is 0 WM? if you ballance is 0 this might be a dumb question have you logged onto your account to see if you have the AC?

Quote Originally Posted by scarecrow36 View Post
    no if you put the code into WM it goes in your wallet no waiting..

im a bit confused by the message you are getting i have never got it before and i got 7k last night. At the time your trying to buy the AC logging in on Sega's site your WM wallet has 5k in it? the message your getting says your balance is 0 WM? if you ballance is 0 this might be a dumb question have you logged onto your account to see if you have the AC?
    Nope, Zero AC.
    PSO2 JP
    アリサ・ランディール
    (Alis Landale)
    Female HUmar
    Ship 2

I'm translating that last line there (プリペイド番号を正しく入力してください。) as "Please enter valid prepaid number" -are you absolutely sure you're putting in the right one? Maybe someone who uses SuTo could confirm that's the right one for you to use.

Ah, from SuTo Corp's FAQs : "We will email you the voucher code (16 digit number) within 24hours (usually 1 hour) after payment is received and CLEARED."

The code you're using match the one in your email?

Step 2 says:

1. The amount you have left in your wallet is 5000 points.
    2. The points you CAN use is 0.

I don't know how to go about doing this, I don't use the wallet feature. Let me dig around and see if I can find anything.

Next time, directly input the WM code for payment instead of putting them in your wallet for less headache.

Edit: Nope, not sure at all. WM site is not being helpful. Normally I'd ask for screenshots, but this may include personal information so dunno if you wanna risk it.
    Last edited by Alenoir; Jan 5, 2013 at 04:14 PM.

does my guide (you know, pewpewplusplus on blogspot) not cover everything?
    Has this been resolved already?

Counting my order that's coming in some time in the next few days, I've bought over 10000 WM, and charged it to my wallet, then used that to pay for the AC on ISAO.

I'd be happy to try and figure this out if you're still having issues. (Poke me in-game if you're on Ship 2), or PM me