Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

So speculation is still going around about the NA/EU release date? What is Segac doing twiddling their thumbs.....
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

It's SoA, they give no fucks about PSO2

How many people will be making the switch from Jp to NA/Eu versions? Just trying to get an idea here i personally don't think i will but who knows. It is really based on whether or not their content is up-to-date.

I'll give the NA release a shot but there's no way in hell they'll get my money until they can prove they won't just fuck up as usual.

Quote Originally Posted by Ezodagrom View Post
    The comment number is blue because of the link in the first post, basically the numbers in the comments are clickable, after being clicked the numbers turn blue. Since the link in the first post goes directly to that comment, it counts as clicking in the number.

About the name linking to the SEGA of Japan website, anyone can put a link to any website there by putting the link in the "website" line when comenting there.
    I was afraid of that, but I didn't have another browser to verify if it was just because I had clicked the link - thanks for clearing that up
    PSO:BB - Shelburz - 3x EXP server GM

I just like the fact that other than this supposed thing here, there hasn't been any mention of PSO2 for forever by SOA. The lack of pre release information about the game for the English audience when the Japanese release was giving updates on things regularly should be very worrying for anyone that's actually interested in the international release of the game.

Its pretty clear even now that Sega doesn't really care about the operation of this game in the west, which is sad because a number of players here have shown themselves to enjoy teh game despite the language barrier and are very excited about the prospect of an English release. Its very likely there would be even more people excited about the game if Sega put any effort at all into advertising it. I see PSO2 banners all the time on Japanese sites, but I don't think I've ever seen actual advertisements for the English version of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Sanada Yukimura View Post
    How many people will be making the switch from Jp to NA/Eu versions? Just trying to get an idea here i personally don't think i will but who knows. It is really based on whether or not their content is up-to-date.
    I plan on playing both with more focus on the NA version. I have a few friends who will be playing the NA version so it should be a blast.

Similarly, I'm waiting for the EU/NA version (most likely EU, if there is a difference between them)

It's probable possible that I'll break down and start playing the JP version before then -but I doubt I'd get any of my regular gaming friends on there -I'm the Phantasy Star fan of the group- so I'd still be playing the western release

Quote Originally Posted by Sanada Yukimura View Post
    Its possible that I might if PSO2 doesn't come to NA. I'll have to start using those guide to help me so I don't accidentally NPC or trash an item I might need.

It's SoA, they give no fucks about PSO2
    Touche.
    Last edited by Noblewine; Jan 9, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Last week I e-mailed SoA directly and today this was the response I got.

Sean, Jan 09 11:11 (PST):

Hello,

Thank you for your input, though we are unable to make any official comments based on speculation. We suggest following online gaming news sites for official announcements or visiting the forums at SEGA.com to discuss things like this with the community.

Regards,
    Sean Simons
    SEGA of America
    Customer Support

Our staff has indicated that they believe this issue is resolved. If you feel it has not been resolved, please reply to this email or follow the link below to update your ticket:

How would you rate the support you received?

Good, I'm satisfied

Bad, I'm unsatisfied

I'm pretty wholly unsatisfied with that.

But fux, what are you gonna do? It's Sega.