Exclamation Where do you VOICE CHAT?

There's a new trend of voice chat servers springing every other week, be it RaidCall, TeamSpeak or just powered from some dude's PC - and there seems to be surge in demand for that Xbox Live kind of voice chat experience.

That's all kinds of awesome, but in turn, does lead to a little segregation of the community.

I'd like to feature this as a HOT TOPIC in the next episode of our PSO2 Podcast, so please do reply and share comments below.
    Last edited by EXPFULL; Jan 9, 2013 at 05:35 PM.

Is this a bot? Should I report it?

Post counts can be deceiving.

Skype with a few close friends sometimes. I'm not one to just HOP ON IN to a giant chat server w/ like a dozen or more people. I require more time to ease into something like that.

Skype is the best resource i've used.
    my PSO2 settings aren't aggressive enough to deny Skype.

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

I use Mumble and Skype.

I miss xbox 360 party chat from PSU.

Teamspeak. It's pretty much the main reason I continue to play instead of idling in the lobby all day. The gathering from it has also immensely improved our team experience; they're all pretty cool people and the higher level players on the team have been moving new guys to Very Hard quickly.

Quote Originally Posted by seany1990 View Post
    I miss xbox 360 party chat from PSU.
    could not agree more!

i tried all that chat server stuff and didn't like it so much, i kinda miss the "plug it in and start talking" like PSU had on the 360, and since parties on PSU couldn't exceed 6 people, it didn't feel super crowded+^_^+ recently been playing Halo 4 and it took 2 days of playing online to find a single person with a mic in game chat on my team, god i miss those days before XBL chat when lobbies in any 360 game would be like walking into a bar for the 1st time that night. PSO2 could really use a party based game chat imo (maybe with the orange names like PSU had), micro managing other programs like mumble and Skype and trying to get people your playing with to do the same is just a big turn off+^_^+