Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 152223242526272835 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Maronji View Post
    You raise some good points. I have no problems with any of them.

On a side-note, it's times like this when the community can get together to work on stuff like this that feels strangely fulfilling.
    Collaboration is the most important step for most any work. While a person can self-edit and -publish a novel, rarely will it be as refined and honed as one that has gone through multiple editors' hands since it is so hard to see our own mistakes sometimes, and it can also take the stress off. Like to old saying goes, "Two heads are better than one," or in this case, "Every available and capable head is better than one."

Speaking of community, I've been waiting to post this. It's a small snap shot of people visiting my site to download the patch.
    Spoiler!

I only added google analytics to get the first graph to get an idea of how much traffic there was I had no idea the other features. But I'm really surprised that phantasy star has this much of a world fan base. America, Canada, England, Australia make up the majority of the international fanbase, so releasing the game in English would apply the game to a much larger audience. After that the game seems pretty popular in Russia and Brazil, but what I was really surprised about what South East Asia. There's a lot of traffic from Indonesia, The Philippines, Thailand and Vietnam.

I wonder if Sega realizes this... who knows. And no personal was collected from google analytics. All of the information above is the extent of what I have available to me and if you're paranoid about that kind of thing, then I suggest you stop using twitter, amazon, google, facebook, ect.

So there's about 6 other peeps besides me in Qatar who play this : o

Quick question regarding the game/patch, in the Matter Board, there are those, uh, 'Meet character' things right? Is it possible to see those again? Or am I being dumb and those are part of the blue tablets...? <<;

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsezero View Post
    So there's about 6 other peeps besides me in Qatar who play this : o

Quick question regarding the game/patch, in the Matter Board, there are those, uh, 'Meet character' things right? Is it possible to see those again? Or am I being dumb and those are part of the blue tablets...? <<;
    The "meet character" events in the matterboard are only viewable once. Either you find a Yellow/Gold tablet in the field or an event triggers when you come near the involved character on the Ship. You won't see those again except if you start a new character.

The blue tablets you can watch again. Ones you've seen before will show up as grey tablets

Aw, man.
    Oh well, thankfully I have only seen the ones in the first board, not really sure if that's worth starting over for >3>;
    Thanks for the info!

Quote Originally Posted by eclipsezero View Post
    Aw, man.
    Oh well, thankfully I have only seen the ones in the first board, not really sure if that's worth starting over for >3>;
    Thanks for the info!
    I have a link in my signature to my YouTube playlist where I recorded everything up to Matter Board 02/Chapter 01 Act 2 (I have not recorded the blue Event Tablets yet; you can repeat those anyway). I used two different patch pre-releases throughout those videos, but it should be enough to get the gist of what happened in that timeframe.

Okay, updated the front page with a link to Maronji's youtube playlist and the data on the player base. I'm at work and running on my wimax router. So once I get back home to my normal internet connection, I'll update my game and see if I need a new patch. If I need to re-make it and re-upload it with spelling fixes.

I'm also moving everything to google drive to work on. Mostly I'm looking for people to help with translation. If you're interested in helping on getting more content out then I can give you edit access to the file. Also I'm thinking that I might give people access for styling certain characters. Right now most of the of the blue tablets are raw translations, so if you have a certain character that you like and would like to style, I'm considering dividing up the writers for each character, to give each one a more distinct personality. So if anyone is interested in that PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Kion View Post
    Okay, updated the front page with a link to Maronji's youtube playlist and the data on the player base. I'm at work and running on my wimax router. So once I get back home to my normal internet connection, I'll update my game and see if I need a new patch. If I need to re-make it and re-upload it with spelling fixes.

I'm also moving everything to google drive to work on. Mostly I'm looking for people to help with translation. If you're interested in helping on getting more content out then I can give you edit access to the file. Also I'm thinking that I might give people access for styling certain characters. Right now most of the of the blue tablets are raw translations, so if you have a certain character that you like and would like to style, I'm considering dividing up the writers for each character, to give each one a more distinct personality. So if anyone is interested in that PM me.
    Most likely an update will be needed, 50 files from today's update match with files from the story patch.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

Okay, I took the links off the site (i added a comment, but most people never read those). I'll post again once it's updated.