Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Phantasy Star Online 2 Translated Let's Play

Hello my fellow Phantasy Star players! My name is Reji. I live in Japan as a translator. My hobbies are playing games and youtube. I want to open PSO2 up to a wider English speaking audience, in the hope that we can finally get this game localized. In order to introduce more people to the game, I Decided to create a let`s play (using the English story patch) To give possible players a better understand of how the game works, and what kind of game it is.

The series revolves around me learning from the PSO2 community (so leave lots of comments on what I am doing wrong!)

please sit back, and enjoy!

Episode 1 - Story mode begins! Episode 6 but I suggest starting here, as I begin at level 1 and start the story mode of PSO2

Episode - Character Creation - Translated - Just the character creation screen, please start watching from episode 6.
    Last edited by Reggiesdojo; Nov 6, 2013 at 12:48 PM.

Been lurking here for a month or so, had to register to voice my opinion:

This is awesome! The quality of your commentary is great, very energetic and spot-on! Your assertion of the fact that this is a very Japanese game resonated with me as well, it's everywhere (from the character creation details like various ages, to things like Autowords and those custom pop-up pictures). My favorite part was the subtitling of the intro scene, I hope to see a lot more in this vein.

A little constructive criticism, I could've done without the entire character creation process, most of it is obvious once you click an option. Even though I couldn't care less about the descriptions of the various character creation tabs, I can wholly appreciate the fact that the translations were done! Even still, this point is mostly moot since there will be no further character creation videos :P

I'm looking forward to more of these, I'm beyond glad someone is taking the time to translate & play at the same time! I love how you're not too serious about it too, some commentaries are so friggin' boring...

"That's so... ... Gay." I lol'd hard, ignore any attempts at trolling or self-righteous PC (politically correct) police bungholes

To wrap this up, I hope you keep this level of detail; Your pacing is great, and I think you can't go wrong if further videos contain NPC quest banter descriptions, something like "Alright, here's Afin, he wants 10 rappy feet because rappies murdered his whole family!"

Thanks Reg!

Could someone tell me when is the english patch coming o.o !?!

been out for nearly a year now O_o

Episode 2!

Thank you for all the constructive critiques my friends, sorry for the wait on Episode 2, but the cutscenes in the tutorial stage are just so long!

Once again sorry for the wait guys, please enjoy!

Keep the feedback coming!

Episode 3 has arrived guys! This time I explore how the party system works, enjoy everyone! Subtitles for cutscenes are included!

Episode 4! This episode I show of some of the shops explain a little about grinders, and we encounter our first rock bear.

Enjoy!

Episode 5 is here! I introduce client orders and try to do as many in one episode as I can. Any feedback0, critiques and/or tips leave it in the comments!

Cant believe i didnt notice this before, nice work.

Credit to MissMalice for the sig.
    Hunter: 65 Fighter: 65
    Retired Classes: Ranger: 40 Gunner: 40
    Force: 40 Techer: 40
    0 on everything else.

Oh wow I never thought I see the person I enjoy watching their LP vids on YouTube here on PSO World! *saves to favorites*