Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Best way to do some damage

In this case i'm using a RAcast LV 13 and wondering what the best method to make good damage. Any tips? Thank You.

I believe that this guide will help you out.

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=194709

Norco   Prins Erik    RA-421

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Hey Edu, this is Chaos from Gamefaqs... nice to see you here. ;P

As for increasing your damage, finding weapons with corresponding Attribute%'s can be a great bonus, as is finding weapons with high element levels and using the Tekker guy to swap the element for Celeb, but I don't recommend it for low level characters because you won't see as big of a difference for the same costs as a high level character/weapon, but it's effective if you can pay the price.

Another suggestion is finding the right Photon Arts on your weapons for the best output damage. Depending on your playstyle, some may be better than others, but as far as certain weapons go, most have a specific Art that outshines the rest. Since you're a Ranger, I'll give you a list of good PA's for weapons you can use:

Sabers: Cross Rave/ Force Ride (high DPS, or high hitcount, respectively)
    Spears: Speed Rain/ Hopping Run (high DPS, or good DPS with AoE)
    Handguns: Flame Hit (good AoE, fast charge, and high ATP mod, with chance of proccing Heat)
    Rifles: Mine Sneak/ Wipeout (good AoE with high DPS, or high hitcount with potentially destructive DPS if aimed on one foe)
    Gunblades: Earth Bullet (fast charge, good AoE, high damage, low cist; arguably the best Photon Art to spam as a Ranger)
    Mechguns: Cool Style (fast with high hitrate that doesn't suck like the other two PA's Mechguns have)

Lasers and Bazookas are best left at home, as far as practical combat is concerned. Grinds can help tremendously well on weapons that have high hitrates, like Wipeout Rifles or Force Ride Sabers, but are best left for when you can grind a lot on one weapon to get the most of it.

Hope this helps! ^_^
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

Quote Originally Posted by MR_EDU View Post
    In this case i'm using a RAcast LV 13 and wondering what the best method to make good damage. Any tips? Thank You.
    As corny and obvious as this is: leveling up.

If you're still going through the story mode, after the third story mission, you will have access to the sewer shop where you can buy mats for photon drops. Get 80 power mats from that shop as soon as possible.

Feel free to dedicate your mag to all power. Just feed it the junk hunter weapons (weapons with the saber icon) you find on runs and you're golden. If you run into a problem later with accuracy issues, you can try using hit slot/units that you can equip on your armor or build a second mag that has more hit and equip that.

Thank you all for assistance!! [hey chaos you recognized me lol!!]

P.S.: I tried to play with my new character online in free play mode to test my s but the japanese guys din't want play with me D: [because of the low level i guess...]

AKA Sapphire of Chaos Chaos Rappy's Avatar

Yeah, a lot of JP guys are elitists, but it could also be because they were hoping the people they get forced to join are able to do Super Hard difficulty rather than just Normal, where there's little incentive for them to run with you... but, alas, that's likely all they were gonna get in the first place, so I don't understand why they disband from you when the only way they could join with you is if they had put in for the same options as you in the first place... really childish if you ask me. :/
    Quote Originally Posted by Broken_L_button View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaos Rappy View Post
    I've been a statistical exception as far as anything has proven to me.
    That's an understatement...
    ~Keeper of 1000 Rappy Souls~
    TSV's: X - 0401, Y - 0845, AS - 1277

^That's one problem I had with Freeplay. Even if you only have Hard or Super Hard checked, if you don't get paired up after a length of time, you get defaulted to Normal. I know I got dumped on Normal several times when I wanted Hard or Super in the past. I find it more annoying than anything.

Long Life For PSO and PSZ paulo yamato's Avatar

Lets play guys i was out last week but now im trying to get back;
    Playing on DS with HUnewm

I is on for sunday funday

Life Lasers
    /thread