Default Any games similar to this?

I am just wondering if there are any games that are similar to this that are on PC? I never really realized how much I played this game until it was gone. If not I hope someone gets a private server going for this game because it was amazing. O well let me know if you know any games that are similar to this one and please don't say PSO2 as I do not like that game.

Alot of people suggested Tera online. I don't know much about it but I did watch a few videos on youtube. The character creation is pretty realistic and outfits in comparision to PSU are "slightly" better though the clothes for the female characters are questionable. I think its a pay to play game so you might have to pay to look into it. =/
    --------------------------------------------------
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

TERA goes F2P on Tuesday, but aside from combat, which is realtime and optimized for game pads, TERA isn't really too much like PSU. It's a bit more grindy like other MMOs of the WoW variety. If the general grindyness isn't too much of a problem, TERA might just be up your alley. Another F2P game to consider might be Rusty Hearts; it is much like TERA in that the combat is optimized for a gamepad and is grindy, and similar to PSU in that missions are instanced, but the major down side is that you have to play as a premade character with only limited customization options.
    Last edited by Anduril; Feb 4, 2013 at 02:52 AM.

You could try Raiderz... it's F2P, has an action based combat system, there are instances but the majority of the game is in a actual consistent world which is cool when mixed with the combat system, it just recently came out in NA so it's kinda lacking on content at the moment but it's fun and somewhat comparable combat to PSU (as in not auto-attack combat ).

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

Raiderz is fun and in my opinion much better than Tera.

NP. I hope to see a private server but knock on wood. =/
    Planning to replay PSP2 and prove to myself that the chaining mechanic do not slow down the pace of the combat. =/
    Planning to replay PSU (ep1 and 2) for story and gameplay, PSZ and PSP2 offline mode Only Also I'm keeping my FC for psz up though the Network Mode is closed.

Are you the sickest dude? Lumpen Thingy's Avatar

PSP2 is so hacked I wouldn't even bother. I'd say you're better off with PSPI or PSO2 but um ya

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    PSP2 is so hacked I wouldn't even bother. I'd say you're better off with PSPI or PSO2 but um ya
    I figured nothing has been done about that issue. I wager legits are backing up their data and locking there games?