Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default So how is this game like if you don't spend real money?

Does saving up Meseta to buy things take about the same amount of work compared to Phantasy Star Universe? Or does it take an insanely long time and makes using real money the only sane way of buying weapons, armor, etc?

Can anyone here who actually plays the Japanese version without using money speak from experience here? Is it still enjoyable?

Actually, how does this game compare to the Phantasy Star Universe demo on the 360? Thats the only PS game I've played, it kept me occupied for like a year and a half lol.

What are the new features and stuff and how big is the game?

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Its still enjoyable if you don't spend nothing just gotta save up meseta if you wanna buy the premium costumes and what not plus you also have free scretches you can buy with login points and friend NPC points

for a young game I think it offers alot, story quests, mission quests (Required to unlock new areas), and emergency quests as well as the usualy event quests and specials.

new features we have are over the shoulder view, great for shooters and techers, a very advanced and detailed character creator, few run through of the missions arnt always the same and have random bosses appearing out of the blue.

The games size is around 10GB, might be bigger soon with the new updates coming this year.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Hit the beat, you beat! Vintasticvin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    The games size is around 10GB, might be bigger soon with the new updates coming this year.
    V_V Sad faced, any bigger and I'll be forced to retire

Playing an online game on the PC, it will always get bigger.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

So for stuff like weapons and armor and kind of necessary stuff, it doesn't take an insane amount of time to get the Meseta to but them? How is buying stuff compared to PSU?

Oh and this is my first RPGMMO, well that isn't a demo lol. I'm also getting this for the Vita... If it doesn't come to the US then I'll just buy a new memory card for a Japanese account. Heck, I'll probably gave to get a 32 gig just for this game anyway 0_o

I went around 650 hours or so before buying AC, partly because I wanted mags for my other classes and a 30 day MyShop pass which allowed me to sell a lot of stuff off.

Quote Originally Posted by Icyflamez96 View Post
    So for stuff like weapons and armor and kind of necessary stuff, it doesn't take an insane amount of time to get the Meseta to but them? How is buying stuff compared to PSU?

Oh and this is my first RPGMMO, well that isn't a demo lol. I'm also getting this for the Vita... If it doesn't come to the US then I'll just buy a new memory card for a Japanese account. Heck, I'll probably gave to get a 32 gig just for this game anyway 0_o
    Honestly, getting pretty good gear just by going on missions and stuff. Of course, there's always buying gear from others and that always depends on what it is and who's selling it and whatnot.
    PSO2 JP
    Ship 2: Kasuma

It's fun enough for me.
    I just forget buying stuff until i get a decent amount of meseta (2.1 mil, I WANT ACUBENS!).

Are you a ship 8 player? Want some friends to get started? Start with me! (CURRENTLY Busy with university )

Virtually everything you buy with real money is either cosmetic junk (which you can buy from other players) or things to re-roll character stats (using that phrase broadly and including extra mags/character slots).

If you make informed decisions about how you spend your skill points and build your mag, you don't really miss out on anything by not buying AC.

HU-36 FI-48 RA-50 GU-50 FO-35 TE-36