Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Ugh! So many bakas going to play in the JP PSO2, that is why the NA PSU failed so badly! Totally!

I will play the NA version.

Quote Originally Posted by Lumpen Thingy View Post
    Ya maybe newbies to the series will support it. Anyone else who actually cares about the series and has been through SOA's BS will know better.
    That is presumptuous and not true at all. There are plenty of seasoned players simply content with waiting for the native release. I'd be willing to bank that number outweighs those jumping ship by far.

Ya maybe newbies to the series will support it. Anyone else who actually cares about the series and has been through SOA's BS will know better.
    QFT!!

Also there is to much to compete with here in the states.. There's Tera which went F2P, WoW and lastly guild wars 2 say what you want but these are the MMOs people are flocking to. I see pso2 having healthy servers for the first few months then it will go down hill because of SOA.. Let's not forget the hackers/script kiddies, do you honestly think that SOA will get rid of them fast ? Just look at the psu pc/ps2 servers. It took them months to get rid of them and that was when we actually had to pay monthly.. Pso2 will be F2P what's not to stop them using proxys and making a new account? I personally feel safer in JP..

Your just being a jerk.
    Ive been playing Phantasy Star since its first game was released on the old Sega consoles.
    I dont care about SoA maybe having none of the content that JP has at launch.
    Ill just be happy playing with my friends on English servers who dont want to download JP and use english patches just to play.

So dont say newbies. Plenty of people who love Phantasy Star will be playing.

Quote Originally Posted by Noc Codez View Post
    QFT!!

Also there is to much to compete with here in the states.. There's Tera which went F2P, WoW and lastly guild wars 2 say what you want but these are the MMOs people are flocking to. I see pso2 having healthy servers for the first few months then it will go down hill because of SOA.. Let's not forget the hackers/script kiddies, do you honestly think that SOA will get rid of them fast ? Just look at the psu pc/ps2 servers. It took them months to get rid of them and that was when we actually had to pay monthly.. Pso2 will be F2P what's not to stop them using proxys and making a new account? I personally feel safer in JP..
    So these titles just don't exist in Japan I'm assuming. And these hackers are unheard of in Japan as well.

Funny how people forget about the ever present bots and people are still sitting outside the lobby windows.
    Last edited by blace; Feb 11, 2013 at 10:54 AM.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Haven't seen anyone outside the window on 10 in a long time.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Derpington View Post
    Haven't seen anyone outside the window on 10 in a long time.
    It's usually the same people on ship 2's case. With the exception of being under a different ID than before, the character name and look for the repeat offender is the same.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

Good thing we can breath in space.