Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default JP PSO 2 or Western PSO 2

So when the Westernize version of PSO 2 comes out. Which one will you choose to play the most? Im very curious because a lot of people I know said they would stay on the JP PSO 2 so I was simply curious.

For me I will probably trying out the Western PSO 2 to see how that fairs. I know its going to suck if I start over but honestly I love PSO so much I could careless.

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Shimori View Post
    So when the Westernize version of PSO 2 comes out. Which one will you choose to play the most? Im very curious because a lot of people I know said they would stay on the JP PSO 2 so I was simply curious.

For me I will probably trying out the Western PSO 2 to see how that fairs. I know its going to suck if I start over but honestly I love PSO so much I could careless.
    Lol. People keep making this thread.
    I will play NA version. Most people will be playing JP. Most will say, 'Oh NA sucks! asasndjsk,g".

Quote Originally Posted by Cagedtaytay View Post
    Lol. People keep making this thread.
    I will play NA version. Most people will be playing JP. Most will say, 'Oh NA sucks! asasndjsk,g".
    Agreed, I will play the NA version. I won't completely migrate unless the NA version is REALLY damn good though. (Fat chance, SOA)
    I wrote an AC purchasing guide for JP PSO2 a long time ago. I don't play PSO2 anymore, but I still play Blue Burst sometimes. Maybe I'll catch you on there!

Probably the japanese version... The international community I prefer the most; Ive had the priviledge of being with people from all over the world. Not sure if NA will region block.

Additionally, I prefer the japanese community because that's what Im used to, and I feel more close to them.

I've already met a lot of nice people here. NA servers tend to be behind JP servers, so as far as content goes I think I'd prefer the JP servers. I might play NA servers only to experience the storyline in English, but that's about it.

Japanese.

Never been a huge fan of SOA servers. Couldn't stand the tiny time I spent on NA PSU.
    Lack of content and so on.
    Last edited by Shirai; Feb 9, 2013 at 01:04 PM.

sig by me, PM if you want to request one.
    Ship 2/Ship 4:
    Sakia HU FI newearl | アモリ RAmarl | Hasumi FO RA caseal | ぴょましFOnewearl | 白井 BR HU Duman | リーヨウ RA GU caseal| Rena SU FI| マテオ HU/NK

JP version, I pretty much have no reason to play in the EN version.
    PSO2 EN (Ship 1): Johana
    PSO2 JP (Ship 2): Johana, Ezodagrom, Luppi, Lana, Yukari, Blune, Elysia, Elena
    PSU EN/JP: Johana, Blune, Ezodagrom, Luppi/Johana, Lana

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/c/ezodagrom
    Steam: http://steamcommunity.com/id/ezodagrom

We can get more "accurate" story patches.(usually not because of localization...) and maybe voice packs with NA release if the folks over at PSU mod is nice enough. So in the end, its all about your choice of community.

I might play a little bit of NA, just to be curious what everyone's english voices will be, but I'm certain that NA is going to be about a year behind JP.
    Ship 02

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher106 View Post
    I might play a little bit of NA, just to be curious what everyone's english voices will be, but I'm certain that NA is going to be about a year behind JP.
    And the forums will be filled with ragers demanding the next update.