Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2229303132

Quote Originally Posted by Arredoval View Post
    *snip*
    Translated in formal style(ですます調) except the first one. The first one is in plain "I want xx" style.

>"I want X with Y's fringe" (X and Y being hairstyle names)

前髪がYのようになっているXの髪型を実装してほしい。

>A friendly-sounding request to fellow WBers to communicate if they're out of bullets and have a long cooldown still. (To be said at the 30 second warp)

WBはまだありますか?(Do you still have a WB? )
    WBのクールタイムは あとどれくらいありますか?(How much time does it take before the Cool Down Time ends?)
    WB切れたら教えてください(Tell me when you are out of WB. )

>A request to party members to verbally indicate, with a word or a single character (like "r"), when they're done picking up boss drops. Make clear that silently returning to the campship is not okay. (To be said any time before the boss begins)

ボスを倒したらできるだけ早く次を受けたいと思っています。
    (I am going to try the quest again as soon as possible after we take down the boss.)

アイテムを拾い終わったら「k」でもなんでもいいのですぐに教えてもらえると助かります。
    (It will be kind of you to type in something like "k" to tell me that you are done with picking up items.)

Please note that, this is almost an unwritten rule for skilled players, but quite a few players don't understand the importance of this. Even you tell them, you will find players who don't comply to your instruction. In addition, sometimes severe lag makes discrepancy in the time the quest ends. I've seen a player who had to fight Magatsu for extra 2 minutes.

Edit:
    Frequently used "ok" sign among Japanese players: おけ、オケ、 おっけー、オッケー、 おk、k、 ok、どうぞ
    Words for "wait": 待って、まって、待ってください、まってください
    Last edited by dekopong; Oct 20, 2015 at 08:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by untrustful View Post
    I HAVE AN UNRELATED TRANSLATION REQUEST

What is nyau saying in this screenshot?

1. さぁー、もっとあつくニャれニャウ!
    (Come on, do your best!)

さあ、さあさあ、さあさ: come on, now, here comes, well (an exclamation, not having a "solid" meaning)

もっと: more

あつい>あつくなれ: hot > imperative form of heating up, he is wanting a heated up fight

2.くーらーえー、ニャウ!
    (Take this! Meow!)

I'm not sure "meow" has the same impression... It is common for the characters in anime and games to have a weird termination(ナリー、ニャ、コポォ、だぎゃ、ぞなもし).
    By the way だぎゃ and ぞなもし is actually a dialect(though rarely seen these days in real life, I think).

3.と、突然なんてことを言うニャウ
    (w,What are you saying...It's so sudden.. )

突然: suddenly, in a sudden
    なんてことを: なに= what 「なんてことをしてくれるんだ!」=What have you done!
    In this context, he is saying like this because you are not saying something that fits the situation.
    言う: say

By the way, what the player said is: "Marry me" It's quite hilarious and matches with Nyau's line.

i just want mobs/ boss become 10 times stronger
    how to feed back ?

Quote Originally Posted by hoangsea View Post
    i just want mobs/ boss become 10 times stronger
    how to feed back ?
    XH enemies are not tough enough? And also, more tougher boss means your game experience will be more volatile, depending on the others in your room. You might want to check Profound Darkness and TD4 "The End" before sending this request.

Of course it's ok if you want to send it anyway. Do you mean more HP, or more fierce attacks or something more eccentric?

Thank you very much, once again! I usually lead these days, so it falls on me to judge when to restart for people who don't understand. Lots of people don't need to be told about picking up boss drops, and being able to convey it in both languages will hopefully shrink the number of people who pointlessly hold up the party.

Quote Originally Posted by dekopong View Post
    1. さぁー、もっとあつくニャれニャウ!
    (Come on, do your best!)

さあ、さあさあ、さあさ: come on, now, here comes, well (an exclamation, not having a "solid" meaning)

もっと: more

あつい>あつくなれ: hot > imperative form of heating up, he is wanting a heated up fight

2.くーらーえー、ニャウ!
    (Take this! Meow!)

I'm not sure "meow" has the same impression... It is common for the characters in anime and games to have a weird termination(ナリー、ニャ、コポォ、だぎゃ、ぞなもし).
    By the way だぎゃ and ぞなもし is actually a dialect(though rarely seen these days in real life, I think).

3.と、突然なんてことを言うニャウ
    (w,What are you saying...It's so sudden.. )

突然: suddenly, in a sudden
    なんてことを: なに= what 「なんてことをしてくれるんだ!」=What have you done!
    In this context, he is saying like this because you are not saying something that fits the situation.
    言う: say

By the way, what the player said is: "Marry me" It's quite hilarious and matches with Nyau's line.
    Thank you so much. I appreciate your help.

Change the color of Bouncer's Photon Blades to the color of the equipped weapon's element.
    Nintendo Switch: 5668-1176-9106

@Arredoval
    Not at all. I'm glad to contribute a bit to your PT hosting.

@untrustful
    My pleasure!

@Anon_Fire
    バウンサーのフォトンブレードの色を、装備している武器の属性に対応した色にしてほしい。
    (I want the color of Bouncer's Photon Blades to match the color of the equipped weapon's element.)

reminiscing on some old post. seems like a few requests did eventually come to the game which is cool to see.