Page 3 of 32 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Also, changing element without needing a second copy of the item needs to be possible.

And changing element of a 50 element item.

And adding element to 0 element items.

All without duplicate items.

Grinding 1-50 should still need duplicate items I guess.

Auto-send to storage if your inventory is full.

So annoying picking up during bursts.

Let me search for multiple affixes on the shop. So much of my time pricing things is spent sifting through pages of results. This would really save some time. I think I vaguely recall something like this being mentioned as a definite update, but I don't quite remember.

Affix and auto send to storage would be godsends.

Also...

-Make Techs change, not neccessarily get bigger, as they level up.
    -Add some techs that are very massive AOE, but only effective on big groups as well ala PSU's lv 41+ gi- and dam- techs.
    -Make crest of carnage, brave stance and other satk AND ratk buffing skills also increase tech power. Its silly for melee focused skills to work on ratk as well, but not tatk. Crest of carnage is especially bad for weapons like the Elder Rod.

Edit:
    Oh, and because it can't be said enough, MAKE 10*+ WEAPONS AND 11+ PA'S TRADEABLE.

The supposive Gaijin Hero EvilMag's Avatar

I would like Fury Stance to boost T-ATK as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by CelestialBlade View Post
    Bit off-topic, but I'm just sick and tired of "difficulty" meaning "stat boosts". It's lazy and boring.

Cmon guys I was expecting to see AI difficulty boost from each post here -.-

Forgot to mention something before. I'd also like Accessory and Hairstyle tickets to be account bound like Lobby Actions are. Can't afford to buy the same accessories and hairstyles twice

Weapon Type Extentions - because I absolutly loath Knuckles on Fighter(I love Double Sabers and Twin Daggers). I never liked Knuckles in any of the previous Phantasy Stars and I still don't like them and would rather have Twin Sabers instead without giving up Twin Mechguns. in fact bring everything from PSPo2/i back.

increase Hunter/Fighter running speed - because I dislike Knuckle dashing.

I may have some more to put down.
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic69435_11.gif
    (Location: Ship 2)
    busy getting my life sorted out.

Quote Originally Posted by Raymee View Post
    Cmon guys I was expecting to see AI difficulty boost from each post here -.-
    +1

Kind of got distracted by the other posts.

Anyway the AI needs to be a lot more aggressive in general, and more threatening towards ranged classes(those wolf jump attacks are a good example) within a team, and less(to no) flinch with each higher difficulty. The AI is weird at the moment. Not only is it slow and stupid, but they're targeting seems off. It's like they only target the most powerful most damaging character. I don't know really. Maybe it's different with each enemy. But I think they should simply chase the one that's hitting them just like it used to be in PSO1. Though this wouldn't work with how passive the enemies are now. Only if they become more aggressive will this become a more noticeable improvement
    Last edited by Agitated_AT; Feb 11, 2013 at 07:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agitated_AT View Post
    +1

Kind of got distracted by the other posts.

Anyway the AI needs to be a lot more aggressive in general, and more threatening towards ranged classes within a team, and less(to no) flinch with each higher difficulty. The AI is weird at the moment. Not only is it slow and stupid, but they're targeting seems off. It's like they only target the most powerful most damaging character. I don't know really. Maybe it's different with each enemy. But I think they should simply chase the one that's hitting it just like it used to be in PSO1. Though this wouldn't work with how passive the enemies are now. Only if they become more aggressive will this become more noticable
    Well, we are only fighting level 50ish enemies at the moment. Now, if this continues with the next difficulty level where enemies are all very derp than its an issue, but as it is we're at roughly a 4th of what's probably the maximum level in the game, 200.

Enemies DID get faster between Normal and Hard. Hard and Vhard enemies DID NOT change in speed. Now its possible that they won't change it again, but regardless it would be nice if the lower level enemies became less worthless.