Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Default Do you think SEGA will tone down the greed in NA?

Do you think the payment/premium/AC model and prices will change drastically during localization?

I noticed that despite paying for Premium (monthly subscription fee), I'm STILL limited to only one character slot. I have to buy that too.

I would like it if free users could trade so that I can give my friends stuff.

I think I'm OK with My Room being for Premium.

Doubt it. Not as long as you can download and continue to play the game for free.

I am pretty sure they will stay the same. IMO they give you enough as it is. The only thing I do not agree with is skill resets using money, other then that everything else is fair. You do not really need more then 1 character.

It's really not that expensive for the big stuff. $5 for a character slot is not a big deal. I think some of the items could be a bit cheaper. Like scape dolls, exp +100%s and cosmo atomizers.

Rare drop rate boosters and the inventory expansion could be a bit cheaper, but really, I think the prices are reasonable.

Would I like things to be cheaper? Who hates saving money?

Skill and mag resets should be way cheaper than entirely new ones.

And if trading were free, character slotlicenses wouldn't be worth it other than convenience (but you have to log out and back in to switch anyway)

I sure hope they lower prices and make it possible to pay the exact amount for just one thing. Otherwise I wouldn't want to spend any money on a temporary server.

I wouldn't be surprised if they entirely overhauled the scratch lottery and just made a shop where you could buy clothing directly for AC. The randomness of that system just feels really scummy, everything else where you get what you pay for is fine though.

The James Franco of PSO2 NoiseHERO's Avatar

Probably a little.

Reasons like "wtf is phantasy star? I'm not paying 17 bucks a month for that"

AYY. All you nillas days is numbered.

Quote Originally Posted by Ether View Post
    I wouldn't be surprised if they entirely overhauled the scratch lottery and just made a shop where you could buy clothing directly for AC. The randomness of that system just feels really scummy, everything else where you get what you pay for is fine though.
    I wouldn't actually mind if they did this. It would give me a reason to play the english version. As for changes I don't think they'll do anything different. Have a feeling that it'll be $1 or £1 for 100AC. It doesn't really matter to me what they do since I'm staying on the japanese version.

It will probably charge the same pice, but being NA, less choices and less quality...

No mercy will be given. Only Rappies.