Default Any private servers?

Now i know that the egs server and nyuzero's are closed, but essen has a link to his source code on github. I'm sure that SOMEONE used it and made their own little server with not much implementation on it like egs. But I can't find anyone's server. So I'm asking here. Does anyone have a working server that they could open up every now and then? I'd sure love to play online again, even if you can't do much. I enjoyed the face chatting cut ins and all that. I've actually never played on official servers until late last year on the jp servers, now that I think about it.

You can check up on the previous topic here: http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=202916
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Quote Originally Posted by http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1626309&postcount=2
    Here is what can and can't be said about private servers:

Can say:
    They exist
    Experiences while on them (found -, or did - quest)

Can't say:
    How to find them
    How to connect to them
    Names of the servers
    Encouraging using private servers
    Walkthrough for exclusive quests
    As far as I know, none exist. I personally didn't follow it much, but as you mentioned, that 'team' abandoned their project.

EDIT: Didn't mean to step on your toes, Dhy!

Skilled Fighter DeathDragon2332's Avatar

There are none anymore there were 2 being worked on, 1 which was pretty far and the other which was less far, but they are both dead.

Hi Nameh

I want to share this with you Nameh
    Nameh you will understand about the solution about your Question about Private server in general for Phantasy Star Universe.

Here in PSO World we don't mind you sharing your own though about Phantasy star Universe and share gaming skills with other gamers I truly understand most Gamer want to go back to PSU re visit the game once again and Asking your self is there a way to have a Private server for PSU in General. well I hate to disappoint you. its never ever gonna happen. its a possibility but will never going to happen. please don't waste your time searching for the answer of your topic because just gonna lead to ended road for you and to everyone.

how ever you can still play PSU many way from console, PC , portable and emulators for Offline story mode the PSU games . that THE closes thing your gonna get from playing PSU in general. Many gamers keep bring up the subject of Private server for PSU and many of PSO World Member keep telling everyone *NEVER GONNA HAPPEN* Don't ask* I truly understand you want to play with multiple masses online with other players. in this case sorry no