Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 613141516

I had to delete this from chromium because of the desktop notifications.

Not only was it annoying, it was lagging out games in the foreground when it popped up.

Welcome feature, but with no option to disable it, I have no choice.

That's why I didn't want to add it in the first place. I figured a red icon was subtle, but noticeable enough to be noticed. I removed the feature for the time being and am uploading it now in 1.47. In a day or two I'll add an option to the options page to make an off/on option in version 1.48.

The section where the actual Emergency Mission is shows a broken thumbnail and it says undefined right next to it.

Hey kion heres a quick fix for the cirnopedia its just the alert.html with the weblink fixed but thought other people could use it https://www.mediafire.com/?lkchra1in9546m9

Worked like a dream, surprisingly only took one try with the captcha boss (LUCK! I got a good set of characters, last two repeated themselves, how odd). Although I detest the use of Chrome and only needed this so I could create an ID, it was nevertheless helpful. :3 Checking this out was definitely a real time and sanity saver.
    For the most part I consider myself to be a Mobian, I just like the idea of being something different and interesting!

Great add-on, that why its a shame that its stuck like this. Is there a way to fix this?

The Chrome Extension is broken (from the last post it looks like it's been broken for a long time now) as it no longer auto translates the registration pages and no longer works as advertised.

Ship 2 Ur
    ID: Tanit Goddess
    Character: Tanit

My YouTube Channel | PSO World Shaun's Album