Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1219202122

Question Error with the PSO2Tweaker at Connecting to the server

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Is there any chance we could get this stickied? I keep having to refer people to it and it's slowly creeping down the page.
    AIDA can u help me with this problem, i alrd used the configure proxy server and i its said "connection test failed"
    i tried to ping the gs001.pso2gs.net but the result is

C:\Users\___>ping gs001.pso2gs.net

Pinging gs001.pso2gs.net [210.189.208.1] with 32 bytes of data:
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.
    Request timed out.

Ping statistics for 210.189.208.1:
    Packets: Sent = 4, Received = 0, Lost = 4 (100% loss),

i tried to go with the troubleshoot setting and alrd did the adjust for MTU but nothing change
    this is the log report, hope u can help , thanks
    http://pastebin.com/UaNS0Qie
    Last edited by agame7; Jul 10, 2016 at 02:26 AM.

It is 8/6/2016 and I am still getting this F***** error, I managed to download and install the game for myself but my friend's game/program is having a problem. I am using Tweaker for this, and when I go to launch the PSO2 it keeps giving me this error. (See Screenshot below)
    FUCKPSO2.jpg

PLEASE HELP! Iv'e reinstalled both the PSO game, and Tweaker. I've even downloaded this dll file and put it in all folders necessary for this game to work. Even the dang System 32 folder!

Quote Originally Posted by jake9110 View Post
    It is 8/6/2016 and I am still getting this F***** error, I managed to download and install the game for myself but my friend's game/program is having a problem. I am using Tweaker for this, and when I go to launch the PSO2 it keeps giving me this error. (See Screenshot below)
    FUCKPSO2.jpg

PLEASE HELP! Iv'e reinstalled both the PSO game, and Tweaker. I've even downloaded this dll file and put it in all folders necessary for this game to work. Even the dang System 32 folder!
    Install DirectX from here: https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/down...?id=35&nowin10
    Wait at least 5 minutes before quoting me; I'll most likely edit my post within that time.

Untitled.png
    Excuse me how can I deal with this error on my Tweaker whenever I open it.....after the last update this happned

I got an odd 801 after a 630 trying to log back in-- which said 630 resulted from my router dropping the wifi to my PC, (apparently only my PC was losing internet today and not any other device in the house) I forgot to screen it. Any ideas what 801 is? I can play fine. its not a ban message.
    The Original Veteran of PSO 1. Player IDs: Yumiko2004
    Igns (Yumiko2004): See PSO 2 character list on my profile. I don't have time to update this every level up. I'm a RPer on Ship 2. I started a new group from the ashes of old ones, but I'm not ready to make it public.

Hi there, I (hope) I'm in the right place

I've downloaded both the game (with the English installation) and the tweaker from the Arks layer site
    From this, I've opened the tweaker and attempted to 'check for PSO2 updates' which has caused the tweaker to crash every time I've tried
    Everything else in the tweaker works fine from what i've tried, but everytime I select 'play PSO2' the tweaker just shuts down
    Have I missed something or put a file in the wrong place?

DOUBLE POST! (Is that allowed idk)

Anyway, after finally getting the game installed and up and running I come into character creation to be greeted by a barren wasteland. After checking for missing folders the graphics/texture issue has resolved itself but still I'm left with just the background, with no music and no avatar I can create
    Attachment 41167
    (Image attached to illustrate my point)
    Anyone got any idea how to fix this? Please? Feel like I've gone through hell trying to get this game to work only to fall at the final hurdle

Well, hello everyone, a friend of mine tried to install PSO2 but as soon as he tries to instal the game, this error pops up Sin_titulo.png

Hope anyone knows what is causing this problem ;w;

hm...guys may i ask??? how long u get banned??
    hmmmmm..........is that waiting a few days?? or u will get banned after u make a mistake or something in that day?