I was ingame, but away from the computer. My screensaver went on and when I returned, I got an error message written in kanji ( didn't take a screenshot ) with only the 'OK' option. After clicking it, it closed PSO2 and the tweaker.

I, then, tried restarting the game, but the tweaker displayed this error message:

" ERROR - - System.IO.IOException: System.IO.IOException: The file 'F:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\d3d9.dll' already exists.
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.(Object , EventArgs )
"

and occasionally, it would show me this message, too, but I don't know what triggered the tweaker to show me this error message instead of the above one:

" ERROR - - System.IO.FileNotFoundException: System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not find file 'F:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\plugins\Reshade3. ini'.
File name: 'F:\PHANTASYSTARONLINE2\pso2_bin\plugins\Reshade3. ini'
at System.IO.__Error.WinIOError(Int32 errorCode, String maybeFullPath)
at System.IO.File.InternalCopy(String sourceFileName, String destFileName, Boolean overwrite, Boolean checkHost)
at PSO2TweakerVer2.frmMainv2.(Object , EventArgs )
"

I've tried every option in the Troubleshooting menu of the tweaker and restarting the PC, but I haven't tried re-downloading/re-installing the game.

I'm out of options and I hope someone knows a way to get around this error.

Thanks for taking your time to read this post.