Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345613 ... LastLast

Alright, sorry bout that xD Anyways if by in the future if Sega 816 can still be recoverable well that would be good news... Anyways, thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by drock2312 View Post
    Could someone assist with this error? I can only play the game for about 5 minutes or so then I get this error which force closes the game.

Did you try all the generic advice?

Quote Originally Posted by blace View Post
    I took a screenshot of the Vita only error, you should probably add it there in a spoiler box as a reference.
    Excellent - this will do nicely until I can grab the actual japanese. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by AeraVentus View Post
    So...I guess this is permanent banned now? since I guess its the same as other 800 Sega Error Sections. And I guess there is no other way to recover it?

Sega Error Code: 816

The problem is that the text doesn't match any of the other ban messages. Maybe you did something special to get banned? lol

Kion translated the text from the above message. It says "We have taken the liberty of terminating your service."

What did you do? lol

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    Did you try all the generic advice?
    Yeah tried all the generic advice with no success. Gonna maybe try to reinstall and hope that might fix whatever that error is. From what I could gather it looks to be a generic error message probably saying something along the lines of "this program has encountered an error"

Did you try e-mailing SEGAJP?
    Don't they not do customer support for those outside of JP? I am willing to try this if I can seek out the address, I just figured it would hold no merits. I e-mailed them, let's see how it goes I suppose.
    Last edited by DreXxiN; Mar 18, 2013 at 12:26 PM.
    #1 International MAG+ TA Champion in PSU. Co-Founder of Royalz

Quote Originally Posted by AIDA View Post
    So don't tell them you're from outside JP, just say "Hey, forgot my e-mail, help?" in japanese.
    I actually took that into consideration before e-mailing, but figured it was better to just admit to being an English user rather than using my broken JP knowledge in combination with google translate to look like I'm blatantly faking.

This is the general player form submission: https://ssl.pso2.jp/players/support/inquiry/
    This is for players who are unable to login: http://ssl.pso2.jp/inquiry/

If you want to appeal, you can write: "ログインしようとしましたが、「ただいまお客様のご利用を停止させていただいております」No.816と い うエラーが発生されまして普通にプレイしてるつもりですが、どうしてこんなエラーが発生してる 教えていただ けませんか?" (I'm getting error 816, could you please explain why that is?) and include your Sega ID in there.

I may add this to the chrome extension, but the terms on the player contact form are as follows:
    • An automatic response mail is sent to the email provided. Please make sure your email is valid and if you do not get a confirmation email, please try the form again.
    • Forms can be sent in 24 hours a day, but the times they are process are between 10Am-5PM on weekdays.
    • For some forms, it may take sometime or you may not receive a response at all.
    • Sega group reserves the right to use any information or suggestions with out any payment to the person sending it in with regards to marketing or game idea sent through this form. (Hm.....)
    • This information is coded and sent through SSL to protect any personal information entered into the form.
    • For more detailed information, please read the privacy policy.
    Last edited by Kion; Mar 19, 2013 at 02:33 AM.

Hmm, I could try that. However, I know WHY i'm getting the error (I changed my ISP, so it wants me to put in a security code. I can't get the security code because I don't recall what e-mail I registered the account to.)

Quote Originally Posted by DreXxiN View Post
    Hmm, I could try that. However, I know WHY i'm getting the error (I changed my ISP, so it wants me to put in a security code. I can't get the security code because I don't recall what e-mail I registered the account to.)
    I think he was talking to the person who got banned