Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    Thanks for reply.
    Well, some people said that playing at normal Fullscreen give better speedup in gameplay (Yeah i know, my PC is low in spec)
    I've been investigating a way to provide the overlay for normal fullscreen mode, and I may be able to add this in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by CricketJam View Post
    I've just discovered this and I'm blown away at how great this is.

A minor suggestion of mine: Could you allow an option to swap the order of appearance for translated text/romaji? For me, it just feels more natural having the japanese text come first and then the translation.

[9:18 PM] [Party] CricketJam: [こんいちわ] Hello
    [9:18 PM] [Party] CricketJam: [Kon'nichiwa] Hello
    Just feels more natural!

Edit: Ok maybe I'm nitpicking too much but I also feel the translated text should be in brackets instead.
    [9:18 PM] [Party] CricketJam: こんいちわ [Hello]
    [9:18 PM] [Party] CricketJam: Kon'nichiwa [Hello]
    Thanks! I'll see about adding an option to change this in the next version.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Pretty bad ass nice job mate!
    Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by NicholasJWatson View Post
    What gives? I click the link and it just installed open downloader manager onto my comp and changes up my net settings??? I'm I supposed to use this downloader to searrh for the file? Why not but torrent?
    I've sent you a PM, but you probably clicked on an advertisement. You can skip the adverts to get to the download link.

When I try and download, the downloader program it tries to install makes Avast go crazy as a virus... any idea on why?

Quote Originally Posted by LarienTiwele View Post
    When I try and download, the downloader program it tries to install makes Avast go crazy as a virus... any idea on why?
    It sounds like you clicked on an advertisement too. There's no downloader required for PSO2 Chat Translator. I've removed the adverts from the download links, so please try again.

^Thumbs up for ya. (o _o)b
    No significant problem whatsoever when using your program atm
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Thank you so much for your continued updates! This program is so helpful!

I have a question: is it possible to turn off team or other chat modes? I recently joined a team and my goodness they are such chatboxes, lol. I turned the team chat off in the option settings in the game, but the Chat Translator continues to pick up those messages. Is it possible to turn those messages off somehow?

If not, that's okay, I was just wondering. Maybe it could be a useful idea for when you update.

Thanks again!

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Thumbs up for ya. (o _o)b
    No significant problem whatsoever when using your program atm
    Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by thunderstorm387 View Post
    Thank you so much for your continued updates! This program is so helpful!

I have a question: is it possible to turn off team or other chat modes? I recently joined a team and my goodness they are such chatboxes, lol. I turned the team chat off in the option settings in the game, but the Chat Translator continues to pick up those messages. Is it possible to turn those messages off somehow?

If not, that's okay, I was just wondering. Maybe it could be a useful idea for when you update.

Thanks again!
    Thank you for your support! At present it's not possible to filter the chat by chat channel in PSO2 Chat Translator - but I will certainly see about adding it for the next version.

I can't believe I'm just finding out about this! I love it so much. Is there a way to make it log chat to text files?

this program requires .net 4.5 but im on windows xp,

can i haz a .net 4.0 build?

without wanting to sound like an ass, but i would advise you on updating to w7 or 8 if you can, microsoft droped xp support and youll get more and more issues with app compatibility over time.

i know its horrible having to update to a new os when youre probbly used to xp, but if you can run pso2 on your xp machine, maybe a software update would be good for the overal windows experience.
    Graphics Designer/Product Designer/Illustrator/General handy guy/not taking any requests right now.

it keeps saying untranslated now it was working before and sometimes works but after last game update it fails most of the time