Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 89101112131421 ... LastLast

^That happens to me when my internet is becoming slow for certain reasons.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by cheeto View Post
    I absolutely love this program and I use it daily, for a few years now, but currently it has stopped working for me and some friends too, is anyone else having this problem? I was hoping that it might be fixed please if an update is needed perhaps or something.

Thanks btw for the awesome program, its very helpful.
    got the same problem too, hope it will be fix soon. great software

^Problem? Can't open it? It crashed instantly?
    Check this post, by Tanerinn (the creator of the Translator):
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanerinn View Post
    If you're unable to open PSO2 Chat Translator and the problem signature mentions System.Xml, it's very likely that your configuration file has been damaged.

To fix this issue, please navigate to the following folder in Windows Explorer (you can paste it straight into the address bar):
    Code:
    %localappdata%\PSO2_Chat_Translator\PSO2_Chat_Translator.exe_StrongName_yk5vp1dy5t0drngunsgz4lngwwafuetq
    Delete any folder you see inside of it, particularly the folder named 1.3.0.0. You will lose your settings and have to reconfigure PSO2 Chat Translator how you would like it, but it should start up again.
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^Problem? Can't open it? It crashed instantly?
    Check this post, by Tanerinn (the creator of the Translator):
    I think he's referring to the fact that the Translator is not doing its job. Since the last maintenance it has completely stopped translating any messages.
    I usually use it to turn the text into Romaji (makes it easier to understand for me) instead of english but it doesnt even do that anymore.
    I dont know whats broken, but i'm sure there's quite a bunch of people who would be grateful for a fix, as this tool has proven extremely useful in communicating with the JPN players.
    I have tried reinstalling/redownloading, deleting settings file and the other fixes found, none worked. Any help would be appreciated.

its not working for me either. its really helpful for c-mode
    栄美
    ID: joshirosama

When these translators break, it's usually because the online translator (ie. Google) changed something on their end so that the tool can no longer connect.

Version 1.3.1 of PSO2 Chat Translator has been released!

I'm sorry for the problems you've all been encountering with the chat translator. Google have added a CAPTCHA to the translation method that was being used. I've released a new version of the chat translator that fixes this issue - let me know if you run into any issues.

Please check the first post to get the latest download links. The changelog is below.

Version 1.3.1 (April 9, 2015):

• Hotfix to rectify an issue with failing translations, caused by Google Translate requiring a CAPTCHA.

Cheers,
    Tanerinn.

you da real mvp
    this is really useful, thanks so much for this program!

Quote Originally Posted by Tanerinn View Post
    Version 1.3.1 of PSO2 Chat Translator has been released!

I'm sorry for the problems you've all been encountering with the chat translator. Google have added a CAPTCHA to the translation method that was being used. I've released a new version of the chat translator that fixes this issue - let me know if you run into any issues.

Please check the first post to get the latest download links. The changelog is below.

Version 1.3.1 (April 9, 2015):

• Hotfix to rectify an issue with failing translations, caused by Google Translate requiring a CAPTCHA.

Cheers,
    Tanerinn.

Wow, I wasn't expecting a fix this fast, tyvm for the help
    Lil Ms.Thunda Thighs "she likes pie"
    Ship 02 Proud Team Master of Night Arks!
    Looking for a team to have fun and do good runs? Apply to join us!
    http://nightarks.enjin.com/home
    Cheeto's Youtube Channel

Keep up the great work, Tanerinn.