Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2910111213141522 ... LastLast

Ohhh thats why all the translation failed before xD
    Thanks for the new update /o
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

since when google translate requires captcha?

Awesome app. Thanks.
    This should be sticked. This has been around since 2013 and only now I've discovered it. =)

"The only thing necessary for lost data to prevail, is for good men to share nothing."
    Alucard, Internet Bible 03:20:1997

Thanks for the update tenerinn, the app is so vital to me I even have in-game chat log and pop up deactivated lol

Could you add a feature which allows you to keep the Japanese text in names or messages, but also use romanization and/or translation? Maybe use checkboxes to do this instead of radio buttons. If "Keep Japanese names/messages" is going to be an option in the Translator, then it might as well be put to good use. I'm sure this would be a very useful feature for people who are also trying to learn Japanese.

EDIT: Also, does anyone know what system font PSO2 uses? I'd like to use that in the Translator if possible.

EDIT2: Could you also add a feature which changes the log orientation? As in the default has messages start at the top and scroll down, but have an option to make messages start at the bottom and scroll up, like PSO2's in-game chat log.
    Last edited by kurokyosuke; Apr 21, 2015 at 06:11 PM.

Wow This program is good news for me. hope I can say goodbye to loneliness and boredom. One more thing, Is this program can be merged with game in fullscreen mode? I use overlay mode and still minimize game to use program. Forgive me if I miss something.
    Last edited by whitevolpe; Apr 22, 2015 at 03:23 PM.

^It's only usable with windowed and virtual fullscreen mode. As for overlay, have you check the 'Always on top of other windows' box in options?
    (Kazuki, RA or BR/HU, Human♂) (Yusei, FO/TE or FI, Newman♂)(Zane, TE or BR/HU, Deuman♂)
    Ship: 2-Ur

Quote Originally Posted by KazukiQZ View Post
    ^It's only usable with windowed and virtual fullscreen mode. As for overlay, have you check the 'Always on top of other windows' box in options?
    I clicked it. It's always on top except pso2 fullscreen. Program is running good.

I really like using this program but does anyone know the font that PSO2 uses for ingame text? I would like the translator to match the chat box.

Quote Originally Posted by MooingRed View Post
    I really like using this program but does anyone know the font that PSO2 uses for ingame text? I would like the translator to match the chat box.
    I asked for that already, but no response yet.
    Also, bug report. I have "Display chat commands" unchecked, but the translator window is still displaying commands. Anyone else getting this?